Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

You think the little black kid is as bad as Frank? :lol:

:lol: I'm sure he meant someone else. Ian?

I saw this plot twist from a mile away and still was shocked. This season is a good one.

Ian is doing exactly what Monica did. He needs help. This show behind the drama and comedy covers a lot of social issues. That's unique in today's TV shows.

Knew once Jimmy's mole showed up and found out Fiona was married that he would show up to end the episode. Safe to say Fiona will end up back with him. Her mess of a life continues.

Hate how selfish Vee is :smh: .

Last edited:
Trying so hard not to google spoilers. They're out there in abundance apparantly. I just want to know if Jimmy is staying or leaving but I'm gonna let it unfold

Frank has been phenomenal so far this season. I wonder if this is going to be another Sheila situation where he shacks up with this lady and she kicks her husband out or all three live together.

Vee :smh:
Jimmy... i hope Fiona punches him :lol:
they BETTER explain what happened on that boat... there was only one shot we heard

I cannot stand Sammi, she makes my blood boil.  The sooner shes of the show, the better, imo.

Knew once Jimmy's mole showed up and found out Fiona was married that he would show up to end the episode. Safe to say Fiona will end up back with him. Her mess of a life continues.

Hate how selfish Vee is
mean.gif
yeah i saw it coming too after that. good to see that gus and fiona's relationship didn't end on a sour note.

I cannot stand Sammi, she makes my blood boil.  The sooner shes of the show, the better, imo.
i stopped liking her midway through last season. she's just annoying and foul especially what she did on Monicas couch a few eps back 
laugh.gif

somebody gotta help my boy Carl out on them streets ole boy a fool. 

lulz tha ak is going to come back and bit lippy so hard
they should have kept mandy and got rid of V & Sammi :x

Hate how selfish Vee is :smh: .

yeah i saw it coming too after that. good to see that gus and fiona's relationship didn't end on a sour note.

i stopped liking her midway through last season. she's just annoying and foul especially what she did on Monicas couch a few eps back :lol:

somebody gotta help my boy Carl out on them streets ole boy a fool. 

Monica or Sheila :nerd:

Last edited:
mean.gif
 @ lip tossin the  chopper in the street....my dude just ****** his whole future.

Vee is the epitome of a Southside thot... 
laugh.gif

**** boy Jimmy back
mean.gif

sick.gif
 Carl...cmon son 

We can only hope when Lip hopped out the dumpster he picked up the AK, wiped off the prints and threw it in the gutter.

Last edited:
he threw that AK right in front of that store they shot up though, hopefully you are right and he got back there and grabbed the gun before the cops set up a crime scene there.

Ian is ******* crazy. No reason to steal that baby. At least Mickey saw how crazy he was getting.

He saw it all along but kept brushing it off until his feelings got hurt :lol: :smh:

Sammi is a bigger leech than Frank; always looking for a handout.

No. Not even close. :lol: He is taking advantage of a organ donors father. Liver wasn't enough he came back for food and a place to crash :rofl: She just wants attention and he did burn up her trailer.

I thought she was gonna stab him in the liver.

Gus gonna have to put hands on Jimmy as some point

Last edited:
Yeah, the woman from the bar was cute. Would've told her to use her mouth instead.

Back
Top Bottom