Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Falling in love with a woman who's twice your age and married is NOT flourishing.

He could easily have been smashing BOTH of them...that's my main issue.

Playing with the lesbian chick's feelings all season came back around :lol:
They were using each other before that. It was a good arrangement. Riding on the back of a scooter with another man or pushing a Bimmer :rolleyes
When I said let Lip flourish, it had absolutely nothing to do with who he's banging. It had to do with him catch some good breaks, you know the things that never happen to a Gallagher. I agree he could of juggled both females, but that just exemplifies his young age and inexperience. Instead of wishing ill will on him just hope he realizes the error of his ways before it blows up in his face. You're absolutely right about the Prof., she's a pro. :lol:

Gonna get his feelings hurt...The professor is a PRO at juggling multiple dudes she has her husband sitting in a damn corner what you think she gonna do to a rookie like lip.
laugh.gif
agreed...the first rule of that swinger life (or so I'm told) is everything is purely physical, no feels/emotional intimacy whatsoever ...

They shoulda explored Carl and Chuckie doing a bid than Fiona's flip flopping love life. So annoying. Way more interesting and there is a chance for real character development with Carl becoming a hardened criminal.

Missed opportunity.

Yeah but she really forced herself in to more than **** buddies. They had that understood and she caught feelings hard.

It's like after Karen Lip doesn't want a serious relationship ever again. Not that that's a bad thing but son doesn't know how to handle it :lol: Son is gearing up to get his heart broken by his prof. probably end up getting kicked out of school.
Nah it's not like I want him to fall in love and treat a girl right.

There's no scorned here. He's just having everything fall in his lap and he's taking it for granted. No gratitude. **** him. He obviously needs some horrible **** to happen to him personally (not family) so he can get some perspective.

Also as fine as his prof. is her husband watching you smash is not flourishing. That's an amateur ****old vid.
How is he taking things for granted? I look it as this is all foreign territory for him. I like how out of all the things that have been going good for him you single out the husband watching him get down as flourishing. I wouldn't consider that incident as him flourishing. His old roommate's girl was using him to get back at her parents and he happily obliged. Don't see how that incident was taking anything for granted. His Financial Aid advisor was able to help him out in a jam that saved his future. How did he take that for granted?
I don't know how you don't see it. It being foreign territory doesn't excuse dumb decisions and a lack of perspective.

It's only been recently that he took college seriously. A few eps ago he was ready to go back to the hood and haul rocks for a living :lol:

That pay it forward bull **** for his tuition fell in his lap after he revealed his sob story.

I bring up this weird relationship with the prof. and husband because he's latching on to that after ditching the good situation with the Asian chick and connect to her dad. He'll **** this current up like he's done with the rest and end up in another ****** up situation if he doesn't smarten up.

I see no flourishing with Lip. Son is falling in to a lot of dumb luck.

Frank was flourishing after he distanced himself from Sammie.
Seems like you feel a certain way because he's caught up with his Prof.
You reaching pretty hard right now but I'd just say read my past posts about Lip if you're this confused.

All of this stuff that's happened that I gave my opinion about especially the stuff since he's stumbled in to college has all been building up. It really isn't just about this current situation with his prof. but if you want to believe that fine :lol: :smh: :rolleyes

Gonna get his feelings hurt...The professor is a PRO at juggling multiple dudes she has her husband sitting in a damn corner what you think she gonna do to a rookie like lip. :lol:

agreed...the first rule of that swinger life (or so I'm told) is everything is purely physical, no feels/emotional intimacy whatsoever ...
It's already written on the wall. Prof. is most likely gonna play Lip hard. Son gonna be caught in the feels.

Last edited:
I don't think she's gonna play him on purpose he's gonna get clingy/possessive and turn her off or he's gonna get jelly when another dude catches her eye.

She's a seasoned vet...see how calm and cool she was in bed ready to stop right then when he asked about the husband...but he couldn't. Lose/lose situation.

Last edited:
Finale was lackluster and so was the season

Hated pretty much every storyline besides Frank.

and my second favorite character, Carl, wasn't involved half the season.

I don't care about Ian, Fiona or Kev and V's love lifes

Solid season and finale. I think Jimmy messed things up a bit as far as expectations for the series go because I expected him back full time. Too much Ian this season. I dont like Fiona and Sean together. Hopefully next season doesnt begin with them in a relationship but I think it will and Gus will be out of the picture. Hate Debbies storylines but it was inevitable I guess.

Yeah they did not know how to use the jimmy card this season. They could have made more with his character.  

i really dont care about Fiona's relationship problems. she has been taking dem Ls ever since last season 

^^^ It doesnt matter what color the man is, fiona will find a way to get to some extra D.. 

She let jimmy like semi rape her for god sakes.. hahaha

Debbie might be worse than AJ Soprano. I know she's a teen and they think they know everything, but it sure is annoying

Debbie might be worse than AJ Soprano. I know she's a teen and they think they know everything, but it sure is annoying

That's a dead on comparison..Both are beyond annoying..

They need to chill on Fiona's multiple love interests next season..It's become extremely repetitive and unnecessary..

Just started watching the show.  It's pretty great.  I didn't know it definitively but just from the first episode I knew it was a British knock off in my gut.  There was an honesty to the show which you don't really see on American TV which tipped me off.

Back
Top Bottom