Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

My bad fellas. Got caught up in football and the Globes yesterday, forgot to update the thread and even catch the premiere. Will watch it later tonight.

roll.gif
@ when carl's bruh woke up with the hammer in his hand

roll.gif
@ frank with the  terminal lady on the tracks

laugh.gif
 @ yiannis on the  bike 

Last edited:
Debbie just took downton abbeys daisy spot as character that needs to be pushed down several flights of stairs.

And by pushed i mean with a boulder.

Last edited:
:rofl: @ Frank. Him and crack is getting crazy. Roaming hospitals for terminally ill women to smash on train tracks :lol: :lol: Then he leaves girl for dead off one puff.

Carl is buggin. Selling guns in school to nerds? That's insane :rofl: I liked how the teacher just accepted the 18 yr old black man in her class.

Good to see Carl trying to spit game to a shorty.

Kev is a wild boy. Rocking Male thongs :smh: That's not what's good. Now he may have killed Yiannis :lol:

Lip in a predicament. That husband might snap at any moment. Something is off about that whole situation. Just abruptly states you know You only smashing my wife cuz I allow it :rolleyes Like what bruh? You don't sound like a boss saying that. Lip better watch out before old dude is trying to top him off or something.

The Professor talking about killing her husband in a non-joking way was troubling too.

**** all that Fiona, Debbie, and Ian ****.

Frank trying to find dying cancer patients :lol:

He should have wiped off the pipe and left it.

Carl shaking down the business owners :lol:

:
**** all that Fiona, Debbie, and Ian ****.

I've felt this way for two or three seasons.

Too bad not a lot of people watch the show.

Anyways, I remember Carl not even having any lines in the show. Lol.

Derek's sister though.

People obviously watch, it's been on for seven years.

and hasn't declined like Weeds :smh:

Oh I meant people around me.

They get caught up in GOT and TWD and I try to put them on shameless but they put on the UK version and hit me with the stone face.

Just caught the season premiere a few days ago.

Hated Debbie for mad long now, I hope that ginger twerp gets everything that's coming to her.

Lip simping wild crazy but man, that scene where the Professor is sleeping in his dorm with the ladies out :wow: I forgive him. He better not become a ******* teacher bruh :stoneface: I'd be tight.

"WHITE BOY CARL! WHITE BOY CARL!" :rofl:

He's going to be wylin' something crazy this season.

Frank, man :lol:

He is easily the foundation of the show.

I'm glad they're focusing on the topic of gentrification again this season. Last season it seemed as if it would be a major theme in the beginning but then they strayed from that path towards the end.

Only reason I can "tolerate" Ian scenes is because of those glorious Russian tatas. Him & Debs are easily my least favorite characters (oh what a coincidence that they're both gingers :lol:)

Lowkey hate how Fiona always looks mad dusty on the show because Emmy Rossum is wild cute IRL but I also understand she's playing a hood chick :lol:

Definitely not a fan of her relationship w/ that old fart. Bring back Steve AKA Jimmy for the hell of it :lol:

Last edited:
"that's carl, he used to be white"
roll.gif

selling that nerd kid the hammer is gonna come back to bite him in the *** tho, it has to.

Really hope Carl gets into some **** this season & it results in a drive-by on the Gallagher house...

Where Debbie & Ian both get lit up.

Kill two birds w/ one stone :pimp:

Last edited:
They need to Aunt Viv or Becky from Rosanne Debbie's character and replace the actress with a different, better looking girl next season. It'll make the character's stupidity easier to watch.

They need to Aunt Viv or Becky from Rosanne Debbie's character and replace the actress with a different, better looking girl next season. It'll make the character's stupidity easier to watch.
That's another frustrating part bout her character ...she was supposed to be smart/have a good head on her shoulders since she didn't have the looks ...but now she doesn't have neither and just wildin :smh:

That's another frustrating part bout her character ...she was supposed to be smart/have a good head on her shoulders since she didn't have the looks ...but now she doesn't have neither and just wildin :smh:

I was going to say the same thing, I'm shocked at how clueless she is acting when in all honesty she was the most level headed, helpful, and common sense having person in the house.

Last edited:
cant replace debbie tho 
mean.gif

her need for this baby makes sense kinda ever since she lost that old lady

like she looks up to fiona and how fiona takes care of all of them so just wants something of her own to take care of

remember when she stole that boy/girl?

Back
Top Bottom