Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Couldn't ******* wait until the ep ended :rofl:

Gus :pimp: Thought had was sackless but son got balls with that song. It was actually really good too :smokin **** you Fiona!

What really got me was the principal and Carl. I thought he was in major trouble. Thought the Feds was coming for him. I mean in real life that's what would happen if you were selling illegal firearms to HS students :lol: That the principal wanted to cop a piece :rofl:

:rofl: :pimp: @ Fiona laying down the hammer on Debbie. She needed to hear that. If she doesn't loose the baby or get that abortion her story is going to be completely unwatchable next season.

Ian is pathetic. Such a sad sap. Crying cuz his brother made something of his life while he's choosing to wallow in the dumps of being a janitor or bust boy. Acting like he can't aspire to be better when he is on his meds.

Actually felt for Fiona this ep even though I don't care for her story much.

EDIT

Guess Ian is gonna be some sort of hero the rest of the season for pulling a Jamie Foxx.

Last edited:
So irritated at Debbie. I agree with Fiona telling her she won't be supported if she keeps the baby. She has plenty of example around her to be this stupid right now.

Carl..
laugh.gif
. using Liam to kick game to shorty. Comedy. I wonder if she'll make him study 
laugh.gif

You ever wonder? They're poor, right? Then how come every time they are eating breakfast, they never finish and just leave mad food there. They should be saving it 
laugh.gif

So irritated at Debbie. I agree with Fiona telling her she won't be supported if she keeps the baby. She has plenty of example around her to be this stupid right now.

Carl..:lol: . using Liam to kick game to shorty. Comedy. I wonder if she'll make him study :lol:

You ever wonder? They're poor, right? Then how come every time they are eating breakfast, they never finish and just leave mad food there. They should be saving it :lol:
White ppl :lol: :smh:

or maybe they're reusing the same unfinished food for leftovers :x :smh: :lol:

Last edited:

Carl..
laugh.gif
. using Liam to kick game to shorty. Comedy. I wonder if she'll make him study 
laugh.gif

You ever wonder? They're poor, right? Then how come every time they are eating breakfast, they never finish and just leave mad food there. They should be saving it 
laugh.gif
White ppl
laugh.gif
mean.gif

or maybe they're reusing the same unfinished food for leftovers :X
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I would assume they saved the food, but still...
laugh.gif

Carl..:lol: . using Liam to kick game to shorty. Comedy. I wonder if she'll make him study :lol:

You ever wonder? They're poor, right? Then how come every time they are eating breakfast, they never finish and just leave mad food there. They should be saving it :lol:
White ppl :lol: :smh:

or maybe they're reusing the same unfinished food for leftovers :X :smh: :lol:
I would assume they saved the food, but still...:lol:

Seems like Fiona just cleans up after everybody, but they do be wasting cereal. Since Fiona got a steady job, they got comfortable in the food department.

That song :rofl:

I was crying laughing man

I just realized what they're doing with the Carl/guns storyline. That really is what's going on in real life man

Last edited:
Glad Fiona finally stopped pleading with Deb and got tough with her, i hope she sticks by it

I HATE the Carl storyline this season, **** is corny to me

Glad Fiona finally stopped pleading with Deb and got tough with her, i hope she sticks by it

I HATE the Carl storyline this season, **** is corny to me
I like/hate his storyline this season.

I don't mind him rolling with the black hood cats but does he have to be all Malibu's Most Wanted about it :lol:

**** is wild corny.

Last edited:
I like/hate his storyline this season.

I don't mind him rolling with the black hood cats but does he have to be all Malibu's Most Wanted about it :lol:

**** is wild corny.

Agreed. Again, they got this man dressing like its 2002 with a 4X bedazzled tee, long Platninum chain and baggy jeans :lol:.

They also got him talking like B-rad. It's cringeworthy.

& why they got Carl with extra long sideburns 
laugh.gif

Like him looking like an extra from The Wire isn't bad enough. 

whenever they try to make a character "hood" it's like they always go to what would G-Unit do, circa '03.

remember ole boy with the record label on Ray Donovan?  it always looked like he just stepped of the set of Wanksta

It's not like they can just put him in skinny jeans and joggers...he's a white kid from the hood of course he can't dress. Look at Kevin's clothes.

Carl finding his stride though :smokin

:lol: @ the thought of her paying 100k for that house when they could just move to a better neighbor hood.

Giannis :rofl: They could just buy his house for the low.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom