Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Got into this season 3 when my shorty got me into it. Show is flames. :lol:

Yall taking about Season 7 ep 1 last week? It aired last night and it felt way too short.

These papis just stuck in da past man :smh:

First jimmy now karen?

Might as well bring Jane Levy back to play da OG mandy again and get Ethel to be the third woman in whatever the hell relationship kevin has going on right now.

We can't enjoy past characters contribution to the show? I personally always enjoyed sheila

Last edited:
you can if you keep them in the past. half this page has been about bringing them back, which we dont need imo.

Why would Karen need to be brought back again?

That's that same tired **** with Jimmy/Steve. It would show nothing but the writers running out of ideas if they go there again for any extended period. Bring them back to die though.

I like Karen, she's equal opportunity, lets all guys of different colors have an equal opportunity

We need Sheila back. She was hilarious.
^second

Any one watch the British version?
Weird seeing James McAvoy as the original jimmy/steve and getting fiona yambs.

I couldn't get through british version tho. Same script with less attractive actors

I watched the first episode of the British version......terrible compared to the American version. It's not as funny, even though the exact same things happen.

Last edited:
Show is hilarious. When Debs tells Carl about the fam at school while he's in the middle of hollering at ole girl & he turns around with "aye white girl I don't know you" I was legit howling :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom