Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Nick didn't die, he killed that kid that stole his bike and went back to jail, he might as well be dead, but it def messed Carl up for him to stop. He didn't really talk to anybody about it really, he just changed overnight. The only person linked to Nick really is Dominique and we see what happened with that. I'm not mad at what Fiona did, she has a point, at this point, you have to own your ****, it's clear everyone is a manifestation between Frank and Monica.

Yea.. the whole situation got him.. and he saw whatever got done to the kid with the hammer

I'm hazy on details :lol: Friend dying, killing a kid, trying to get out the gang but got beat up so he then got Frank's help :lol:

Either way I don't remember Fiona knowing about any of it other than he was no longer dealing drugs.

Last edited:
Carl told shawn (not full details).
Fiona went in his room when he was making his escape ladder. And he didnt tell her but hinted some stuff went down.
I think it was then implied shawn told her. Or she just got it/understood

Last edited:
That's right, he did tell Shawn. They had to walk damn near butt naked in the cold 
laugh.gif
. I can't remember if he told Fiona tho.

Carl bout to be back in the streets , puttin in that work
Hood Carl is/was appreciated 
laugh.gif
.  And I agree with people wanting Shelia back, and her being hilarious.  Also think Jimmy/Steve will definitely be back sooner or later.  Don't really want him back (hate his character), but I just have a feeling.  

Shameless thread 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I watched a little of british shameless but it was so similar with less attractive actors. I like british frank tho.
And james mcavoy was good stopped mid season 1 tho

I dunno if she knows he stopped and why (I forget) but Carl should've just hit her with I'm going back to slinging rock since she was so against that in previous seasons.

It was Carl's drug money that bought his house.

Hope he finds another hustle that ducks with Fiona's head a bit.
Carl's money wasn't from pushing weight, it was from running guns. Nonetheless he shouldn't have to pay a single cent to Fiaona.

:lol: Y'all grilling me on all the details.

Like I wasn't in here week in, week out. I just forgot.

Drugs, guns, w/e. The dude running **** was about all of that since Frank took his coke (or w/e drug it was before y'all correct me there) and snorted it all with Rick Fox.

Last edited:
Lol at self righteous Fiona tryna tax them rent. Carl put the fam on his back & cashed out on the house like a true hustler would. :rofl: I miss thug Carl

Debs is aight with me. She is annoying but she's got a good heart, probably got the best heart of all the gallaghers

Last edited:
Good to see Carl eventually got that father figure. Son might actually be productive as a cop or in the military.

:rofl: @ Lip being encouraged to be a criminalnthat scams criminals. Talking about he'll be the one to do the rigging.

Deb and those boobs.

Ian learning about all these new terms :rofl: I couldn't even bother. Son came off like an ignorant bigot discovering dude was trans.

Frank bugging. Should've stuck to deceptive scheming to keep that house and screwing over neighbors.

Last edited:
The professor was dropping gems on Lip , hope he listens ...it's time for him to get some $$$

I was :lol: at Lip not knowing what an NDA was

Wish I had a professor like lip's :smh:

they need to just kill off deb at this point.

let her and da baby get murdered by a homeless person from da shelter or something.

Last edited:
Yall heartless. Remember she got most of her life training from frank. Shes him reincarnated on the hustler side

Back
Top Bottom