Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

I cant stand Ian, even his boyfriend knew he was out of pocket.

Word, I thought they were still bidding on the church for a while so I wasn't that against it but once he said she stole the church from them I was so disappointed in him. It became completely about his ego.

It's been a while So I can't remember what even happened to Mandy, but Lip was at his best when he was with her. Still :rofl:at Mandy running over Karen.

Carl's girl is gonna be like the Monica to Frank.

Frank was back as soon as he had that Jameson shot.

Wonder what Deb is gonna do for a job.

Pulling for Lip but chances are slim he wont mess up again. Seems like Sierra wants that old thing back.

Did anyone else notice Brad's wife get unusually excited to see Lip at the door?

I don't see that girl draggin' Carl down that long, he usually gets hip to the bull somehow before it's too late. Like ol girl who was gettin' piped down by the college dude, which considering Carl is just now 16 is very gross if she was similarly aged back then.

I hop Lip skips over that Sierra chick. If only he stuck with that girl from college. Coulda been livin' the right life

Might have to go back and check that out, if so Brad gon stab Lip and go to jail

3C733A89-969D-4E2F-87BC-ACCE81D114D9.gif

Carl didn't learn a damn thing after the Dominique situation :smh:

Might be a bigger simp than Lip

Lol don't act like that now. as soon as Kylie turned 18 it was all Green lights from there.

just watched,
I want carl to go back to that school...they need to progress someone's story further and for the positive. I'm going to be quite upset if he doesn't go back.
Ian has to be off his meds... I wouldn't be surprised if he was. I always championed for IAN but if he isn't off his meds and they got dude doin this wild stuff i'd be disappointed.

Let LIP win. He was supposed to be the star of the family....his professor.....what a dead beat, but i think with the balance of him going to jail. and Brad being a whiny chump (which pisses me off) I think that propels lip forward. Speaking of brad though. is it just me or did this dudes character to a complete 180 flip? he was this strong positive figure. he goes gets a drink . now he' is crying and unconfident.....that bothers me.
Yea ole girl got that glimmer in her eye. again.
Camy Lynn also givin lip that eye.... I dont know about yall. but shorty was in that door way looking crazy thick....

Frank Byke! guess i was wrong with that one drink a day thing.

I've said it before. I'll say it again.
V is the baddest black chick on Television HANDS DOWN.

Lol don't act like that now. as soon as Kylie turned 18 it was all Green lights from there.

just watched,
I want carl to go back to that school...they need to progress someone's story further and for the positive. I'm going to be quite upset if he doesn't go back.
Ian has to be off his meds... I wouldn't be surprised if he was. I always championed for IAN but if he isn't off his meds and they got dude doin this wild stuff i'd be disappointed.

Let LIP win. He was supposed to be the star of the family....his professor.....what a dead beat, but i think with the balance of him going to jail. and Brad being a whiny chump (which pisses me off) I think that propels lip forward. Speaking of brad though. is it just me or did this dudes character to a complete 180 flip? he was this strong positive figure. he goes gets a drink . now he' is crying and unconfident.....that bothers me.
Camy Lynn also givin lip that eye.... I dont know about yall. but shorty was in that door way looking crazy thick....

V is the baddest black chick on Television HANDS DOWN.

If Ian not off his meds he's developed another condition. I could see him going to prison for something crazy

If Lip can separate their failure from his potential failure he'll be fine. If Brad's wife is eyeing Lip then he's gon either smash or get caught with his pants down and Brad will find out.

just watched,

V is the baddest black chick on Television HANDS DOWN

Cant agree more. Darkskin and dreads then with her and the raunch each season just makes things better.

It definitely moved when she was in just lingerie

1. Missandei natalie is Dominican mixed....
2. Missandei aint even top 5 on her own show.

V been consistent for 8 season... so about 7 years (they had 2 season in 1 year didn't they?) She been bad for 7 years...Emmy too... seems like she hasnt aged. body still tight still fun and vibrant... you wilding
name me 5 more black chicks on TV as bad as our dark skin sistah on here.
Emmy isn't the baddest white chick on screen, but there is something about her that puts her in my top 5 for some reason.. something real about her I love.

V is 40 too, she doesn't look any different than early seasons. Body still tight as ****.

Candace Patton aka Iris from the Flash> V, Jessica Lucas aka Tabitha on Gotham> V, there's more as well

Back
Top Bottom