Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

I'm wondering how long Francis is going to stick around

I'm thinkin' episode 8 or so the relapse is gonna come. You see he's regressing at the first sight of some trim

lol iamdef, i'm always confused whether you like the show or not with your reviews.

I also kinda disagree about her hiding behind the artist dude. The whole neighborhood is being gentrified. it only makes sense because what do those people like more... art. feeling kinda haughty.
I think its a good look. having a home there would be good for the kids, but no one wants that there. especially if there is some bad seeds coming through.

Unpopular Opinion:
Im still holding out hope for another jimmy appearance before this series ends...

I like it and I'm interested in how it all finishes, it's just a lot of the characters are irritating. It's almost on Dexter levels. I hated everybody on Dexter but was very interested in how the series was gonna end so I pushed through and saw it to it's pitiful end.

I think she's hiding behind the artist dude because her first statement after hearing that there might be a shelter there was that the property values were gonna go down. I think both ideas (shelter & art gallery) are great ideas and can both have a positive impact on the community which is why I said that they should let that personal stuff fall to the side and just battle for the spot. Let the best negotiator win.

I don't know anybody who doesn't want Jimmy to pop back up. He's gotta at least show face this season even if he doesn't interact with anybody. Just gotta let us know that he's there.

Kev BUGGIN! :rofl:

Son got on his knees too close with a ****.

:lol: @ Debbie. Middle eastern guy risking it all yelling Allah Akbar :rofl:

Francis about to join that woe is me white men are being targetted club :lol:

Last edited:
Great ep again. Felt bad for Fiona and the dog.
Im kinda waiting for a sex scene with that lesbian chick though.
I still like Debbie's character and story. (unpopular opinion)

Man.. Frank's new breathe of life is just about to get end.. or is it?

Fiona sitting on the floor looking at those photos as V walks in.. wifey. I dunno, maybe it's the make up, lighting or angles. But her hair pulled back, looking natural and basic af. Kind of girl you have brunch with and never get sick of lol.

Kev really an idiot. Kev askin' ol dude if "Have a good day" is code :DIED
V stupid selfish tho

As much as I hate Deb at least she's "responsible" enough to get that morning after joint. Ol boy said he "tried" to pull out the first time I knew he was lyin' like hell lol

Franks gettin' a credit card, car, and phone all within that lil time is unrealistic but I was def proud of him because you can see he was really feeling achieved. Hate he had to get let go tho. They coulda gave them folks 2 weeks notice. He def heading toward that white-men-are-the-real-victim role

I understand Lip's situation but he's gotta be able to see himself separate from ol dude, can't depend his own sobriety on that guy's

Ian v Fiona *sigh* I still feel like they have to stop being so personal with this church. Let this be a completely business oriented deal. Both are doing these things for selfish reasons and they both will have positive effects so let whoever wins win.

I just noticed this, but is Frank still on the one drink a day thing?
Dudes baby mama has such a nice ample breast.

I just noticed this, but is Frank still on the one drink a day thing?
Dudes baby mama has such a nice ample breast.

If he is, it won't be lasting for long. Life about to come at him fast next episode. Car note and credit card bills bouta hit him upside the head

and Lip can't help but look lol

I think he is on the one drink a day but hes basically sober.

He had a coke in front of him when he went to the Alibi :lol:

Yea, my wife asked about that Coke lol
With this next down turn I don't think he will be increasing that one to "a few"

8C2A9068-D706-4CA5-8738-6A6206E38084.jpeg

5389EB17-8914-4C6D-9FB0-5A02D7138B4C.jpeg

B1DA92CC-4881-45C7-9BB1-0C77F8FCA399.jpeg

:lol: @ put that Debbie pic in a spoiler. Am I the only one that looked at that pic and automatically heard her voice in my head?

It might have been the color of her lingerie but V was lookin' damn good in that coral set the first time Kev tried to take control. I felt it moved when I seen her get a lil turned on. I think they makin' Kev a lil bit too dumb, it's getting a lil old and kinda "sad" for me

Ian trippin' after losing the church. Should have ate that loss and kept it pushin'. Def seems like he's having a bad time mentally. Hope he can keep his head

Deb quitting her job was funny but dude wouldn't have gotten under my skin. Would have trolled him every time he came to the booth.

Lip gotta find his own way. Depending on them two failures to prove he can make it ain't the way

Francis got a lil hustle to fall into his lap, I'm sure he'll be Frank again in no time

and Carl being Carl

Kev had that ping pong paddle and all I could think about was Archer lol
His safe words were hilarious too lol

Frank as a sort of reverse coyote :lol:

I cant stand Ian, even his boyfriend knew he was out of pocket.

Back
Top Bottom