Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Lip still wild dumb. Get rid of that kid. Worry about your own siblings.

:rofl: @ Ian running from the gay bashers.

Carl been slippin :lol: Nice change of pace with this kid sucker punching him and this duel. Crazy vet said choose rifles and shoot him in the face :rofl:

The actual duel :rofl:

Lip's an idiot. Xan's mom nasty kissing her when she most likely got nut on her breath.

That one waitress at the diner was looking fine af :evil::evil:

Also why the **** is Xan wandering the streets so late at night? :lol:

Last edited:
Frank still singlehandedly holding the show together.
Fiona still an A1 scumbag
Carl still the realest
Typically skip through the parts w/ Ian, not sure why the reverse tr8nny situation is even relevant
Wonder how long Liam got until scumbag Fiona tries to put him out too
Meh on everything else
Wait nvm Svet's perky funbags :pimp:

Yall remember amanda lips chick in college that was obsessed and outted him. Shes on the sitcom superstore as a ditsy teen mom....its weird seeing her play that role

That shows been on for a while now.

I noticed it immediately in the first season. This was still the same season of Shameless she was banging Lip earlier and then moved on to the professor.

It reminded me how crazy it is for actors that they can go to a light network tv comedy after graphic sex scenes on cable :lol: And it's crazy how frequently that happens.

6587D98D-A9DB-4909-9E79-C7E4A0A6E984.gif

She still such a beast to me. I read that vee was really pregnant in the season. Still fine AF

We need svet byke

frank shocking himself :lol:
lip going to end up doing something stupid :smh:
debbie trying to figure out if she is a lesbian :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone watch the original british version?
May start that version after this season.
Can anyone confirm that the other versions Lip flourishes in that one?

You drop 10 grand on the street and take off, there is no coming back from that.

I only watched the first season and a half. It was slow. Less funny. Less attaractive women.
Didnt got pass that though maybe he dkes im kinda curious too tho . i just couldnt watch

yeah because it's pretty depressing how bad Lip is man.
Like I'm really shocked this dude actually dropped the money on the floor and took off like that.
scared to tune in to the new episode, no telling what he's gonna do next.

Frank with the brown piss :lol: :rofl: He's lucky hospitals don't take back donir organs :lol:

How Frank still dont got basic insurance? :lol: Frank finding his new Monica :lol:

It'll be on Lip if he has lung cancer by the end of the season. Son mad idle with a day off and no Xan. Look like he about to be a speed junkie life to take up some time and then a sober companion.

A little much that Carl immediately meets another crazy chick at this mixer. Cant remember what happened to his crazy wife.

Liam :pimp: Son got taken advantage of. :room @ her saying she's pregnant.

Kev realizing what I did about about women being abused frequently :smh:

I see now how they're getting Fiona out of dodge. She is way to consumed with Ian going to prison ignoring her own life if it aint business related. So she's gonna realize with Liam being taken care of she doesn't need to be mom to them all anymore

Forgot all about the hot lesbians in Fiona's apt building. Debbie story line good for something.

One of the cadet he was training killed his wife and buried her to prove his qorth to carl

Liam smashing :lol:

How old is Liam supposed to be again? got some older box already in the custodian closet in school

Lip going to be a motorcycle street racer and sober companion now? Still can't believe he just left the 10 racks like that when his own siblings could've used that

How old is Liam supposed to be again? got some older box already in the custodian closet in school

Lip going to be a motorcycle street racer and sober companion now? Still can't believe he just left the 10 racks like that when his own siblings could've used that
They keep pushing Liam's age up...Next season he bout to graduate high school :lol: :smh:

Should've happened 2 seasons ago. Should've left with Mickey.

Ian been boring. Torn on the actor cuz he can act but I've seen a lot of garbage from dude that ppl like a lot.

If Ian wasn't already Jerome on Gotham, he'd make a great Carnage for the Venom sequel.
dude can be creepy as hell sometimes

Cameron Monaghan is extremely talented actor, probably the 2nd best on Shameless behind Macy

getting 9 seasons for a tv sitcom is amazing. it's been a successful run and wouldn't even be mad if they decide to end the series. have everyone commit to a shorter season next year

Back
Top Bottom