Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

I missed out on the fun discussions since I stopped watching before the finale of season 5. Binged watched the last 3 seasons last month. sierra was aight looking, her being a squirter would have me simping though.

Was she a squirter? I dont remember that. I found a squirter in my youth, and it was cool but just made a huge mess. :lol:

Yeah, he talked to his college friend about it and he was so hyped. :lol:

My beard would def be glistening all the time. No beard oil needed.

levy tran beating him up every time they hooked up reminded me of this fine Japanese stripper in Vegas. I told her she can be rough and she was slapped me 20-30 times and scratched me with her sharp nails.

The previews are lit. frank giving sti’s to all the milfs in the pta then the husbands wanting to fight him.

this show needs to end already anyways.

tenor.gif
Just stop watching

Are they going to kill her character off?

Can't just have her move away or cut her family completely off. Her character would never do that.
Oh wow I didn't even give her departure any thought. Somebody mentioned her becoming more of a businesswoman and I went with that in my head.

It'd be wild if they killed Fiona. More feels than when Monica died.

I'm shocked the show has been on this long.

The show would be weird without her, but her as a character deserves happiness and to be out of the disfunction.

From a character standpoint she became kind of boring after Jimmy.

Fiona deserves whatever she gets lol

Are they going to kill her character off?

Can't just have her move away or cut her family completely off. Her character would never do that.

I can certainly see her telling her brothers & deb that she's tired of helping them and that she's over it and is moving away. She's already complained about it before

Kill her off? :lol:

They could just have her travel or move to another city. The only one left who needs taking care of is liam and frank kinda takes care of him now.

If they make her die in a car accident that would make the show too depressing.

her dying in a car crash would be cliché but still a good way to end the season. Fiona dies in a car crash after binge drinking because irish dude leaves/is deported. After that we see the rest of them faced with the reality of needing to get their stuff together. Lip goes back to school, Debbie stops being a skeezer and takes care of her daughter, Ian.....does something. Carl finds a way to get away from crazy chick and gets into the school and Frank finds a solid job and starts to lead a lil bit better Liam

I don’t think i’ve ever seen fiona get wasted and drive on the show. Could just be a normal car accident. She doesn’t need to drink and drive.

She's gotten high before, but true. Could also get hit by a drunk driver. PLOT TWIST: Lip kills Fiona in drunk driving accident

I can certainly see her telling her brothers & deb that she's tired of helping them and that she's over it and is moving away. She's already complained about it before

She always complains but never actually goes through with it because all she has is her family.

Only friends she really has are V and Kev but they're basically part of the family.

She always complains but never actually goes through with it because all she has is her family.

Only friends she really has are V and Kev but they're basically part of the family.

Everybody has their breaking point tho. She's had her share of horrible events and could find that she's done enough and can't take doing any more

It’s normal for siblings, especially the oldest to move away and start a new life. She’s not their mom but still raised those kids. She doesn’t have to live close to them forever.

S9 premiere on demand now.

I thought it was next season but its this season that's Emmy's last. I assume she told them beforehand but I'm not sure her character is gonna be written out the best. May not just show up for s10.

Of course Big Baby is playing a gay inmate :rofl:

Not feeling Kev playing fetch with two black girls :stoneface:

Last edited:
New season is on ?

Edit : I see it premieres tonight didn’t even hear anything about it coming back on aside from shorty leaving the show

Last edited:
when Debbie was putting on the diapers and it panned to her feet with missing toes. lookin all sexy in the mirror :lol:

Back
Top Bottom