Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Liam is supposed to be in elementary school but he smashing older chick in the custodian closet? :stoneface:

He's supposed to be 8 or 9 on this show

Liam is supposed to be in elementary school but he smashing older chick in the custodian closet? :stoneface:

He's supposed to be 8 or 9 on this show
To be fair I was getting hard then able to produce something at 9.

I think Liam is 10.

With so many characters leaving the next season should be its last. How much longer can it go on before it starts sucking? I mean this season and a little bit of last season wasn't that good to start.

last 2 seasons been a **** show, i dont really have any desire to keep going at this point

gay jesus was prolly the nail in the coffin for me

I've actually really been liking this season.. It's pulling on the heart strings.
I need Lip to get a win, but I'm also really liking his fall from grace back to the top (if you can call him goign to the top making money and drag racing)

I think Liam is 10.

With so many characters leaving the next season should be its last. How much longer can it go on before it starts sucking? I mean this season and a little bit of last season wasn't that good to start.
Time to focus more on Frank.

Seasons would be 1000% better.

debby and ian both need to be gone.

If lip becomes some fast and furious bike street racer. :lol:

I wish fiona’s hot ***** tenant actually showed her boobs and didn’t kiss gross debby.

This was a nice way of getting rid of Ian. Probably make him get in more trouble so he is gone for good.

:lol: @ Mickey being there. They ain't even try to make that make sense. He picks that prison how he know that's the one Ian was going too?

:rofl: @ Fiona's life falling a part even more. Just keeps taking on too much responsibility and ****s up and constantly chooses the wrong dude. Plenty red flags when she found Irish dude got like 20 baby mommas.

:rofl: @ Bob Sagat as a damn priest on this show and still managing to have so much to say about so much nasty ****. I knew what the rest were but an Alabama hot pocket is pure filth. I desentized myself to a lot of perversion online but never seen that act despite seeing other stuff dealing with ****. So nasty

Lip chasing Courtney Cox around. Seems like she'll fit in nicely. :lol: @ just having women kiss Debbie now.

Frank and Peggy should produce stories for a min.

How u seein the ep so early? It comes on saturdays now?
showtime on hulu releases their shows on Sat afternoon/evenings
clicked on this thread with like 5m left on the episode and spoiled the mickey part :lol:

bob saget :lol:
fiona starting to spiral out of control

How u seein the ep so early? It comes on saturdays now?
Seems like for the rest of the season they're gonna be releasing eps of Shameless and Kidding a day early.

About 2 weeks ago I just happened to be looking and it was there. They just keep putting them up.

I finally watched lol now im kinda upset i read the spoilers...
To be fair tho i thought they were last weeks.
(Bout to start talking about this weeks ep so spoilers ahead...)
Idk why im legit happy mickey is back. He and lip were the main ones to look after ian.

Bob saget i remember wheb i first heard he did stand up..listened and he was raunchy af ibwas like wowwww.

Yo is kev doing another movie or something.. Hes gotten ripped again. Last time he was ripped he did that stallone movie.

Katey Sagal. 64 years old and could still get all this pen 15.

Fiona.....all i wanted was for her to win atleast in the relationship part.
Knew dude was lying...
Time to bring jimmy/steve back

Hope lip gets good opportunity with this sober companion thing

Fiona had like one of the worst days I've ever I seen on TV
-out $100,000
-needs another $25,000
-just being desperate and running around all day
- lying to your man blows up in your face
-you go to apologize and find him with his wife and kid
- get into an accident with a parked car
Man, the minute she sat down at that table with the other investors, just based how the other ones looked, she should've known she been had.
I've walked into a room seen what the other people looked like and just bounced based off of that. I'd never put that amount of money in without at least meeting the other people.

Episode called on some Iconic TV actors, that was pretty cool, I was a fan of all their shows. I wonder if those stats Courtney Cox was spittin about her characters awards and Tv shows are about her.

Wait peoope feel bad for Fiona? She had it all coming to her. Easily the 2nd worst character after Debbie.

I don't feel bad for her, she definitely had coming, just stating she had a horrible day because of her actions, like the money is one thing, the relationship is another, for both to just fall apart over the span of the same day is nuts.

This was the best episode of the season so far.

Fiona needed to chill out, she was feeling herself too much. She got lucky with the laundry mat, Patsy’s, and the apartments. I wouldn’t put up any $ for an investment unless I knew everything about it...

Damn, Fiona getting ****** every which way :lol: Wish they got rid of the drug addict the way they got rid of Ford.

I assume Fiona will bounce back an exit the show with a move.

Carl dumber than a box of rocks :lol:

Dunder Mifflin dude gotta back off and let Frank get that spark with Ingy going :lol: Dont know why Frank doesn't just tell him about his experience with Monica, he's more than qualified with all his battles are.

i think fiona probably ends up like monica and disappears

next episode January 20 2019

Back
Top Bottom