Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

The exact moment it fell off for me is the whole robbie situation. With fiona and liam taking the coke. Thats when fiona became a scumbag and basically lost all the kids trust

Im not saying i dont like it ..and i think season 7 it recovered for me .
Love shameless. But i think it was season 4 or 5 that whole fiona in jail thing. Ian with his bi polor break. Debbie growing up to the rebel annoyingness she is now...was a weak season. Only good thing was lip getting in college which was almost ruined by fiona.
They crawled back tho.

I still like and enjoy the show. debbie and ian’s storylines have sucked for the last few seasons though.

I feel like debbie is redeeming her self but still not a great story line, the whole her trying to have a baby thing was werid, but with as loaded as responsibility as she was with the first 2/3 seasons I understand.
I'm still a fan of Ian's story line. didn't like his manic bi polar one but I understand. someone else needed it in the family, sucks it had to been him tho because I think his was perfect before that. got better to with the whole EMT line and all that.

I still love the show. The characters and their development is what does it for me.

Fiona can still get it but she's a ****. Always talking about how she wants to make something out of her life while gloating about it to her sibblings

Debbie by far the worst character. Fiona told her not to have the baby and she cries when she doesn't get help

Lip, Kev, and Carl the GOATs bruh

Does Vee's mom still have the other baby?

Seems like they just ditched that storyline completely.

Kev being dumb is getting old to me. He's not the funny kind of dumb anymore, like "vagina safe" isn't the kind of dumb I chuckle on

I think the scene where the (CGI as hell) rat tried to have sex with the other rat should tell yu the writers basically don't give a damn anymore

Sierra was cool. Seemed like she was just a fun hookup for lip but he tried to tell himself he loved her.

Back
Top Bottom