Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

:lol: @ that Russian Hooker wife being sad.

Lip is a vagina...he whines more than all the females and the kids. Even before the accident.

Sparta in V's stomach :x Where's her mom...

That fool Carl riding the handicapped bus voluntarily :rofl: Schools don't let you get on the regular bus all willy nilly no way he could get on that one :lol:

Last edited:
Probably told driver he missed the first bus.

**** was semi sad though. Reminds me of Malcolm in the Middle when Dewey became king of the special needs kids.

Lip's roommate is the fat kid right?  And his girlfriend just hangs out in their room, was so anxious to take care of Liam?  I thought Lip was gonna take her down.

Last edited:
Lip's roommates girl creeped me out for a sec. I thought she was gonna do something messed up to Liam. That's what I've come to expect from this show :lol: :smh

Sam is delusional.

I felt bad for Carl when he was getting roasted. It made me feel like he was gonna stab one of those kids.

Ian is pissing me off too. Why is he being like that to everybody? Hella selfish.

Gallaghers and company are rubbing of on ya'll :lol:

Everyone isn't a scumbag...fat dude has been looking out for him from the jump. And females love kids. She probably knows his situation now too.

Is it obvious that Carl gave/saw Liam with the coke

I disagree. He would have hit a line too and I don't think he's quite that crazy

Last edited:
man, Fiona messed up bad but I couldn't help but feel bad for her, you realize how people like her get stuck in these screwed up lives

sometimes for far less than what she did.  Not that they shouldn't suffer any consequences but now she's pretty much guaranteed to continue the cycle

The agony Fiona felt when she told the judge she's guilty when throughout the whole show she kept saying it was an accident. Carl took on 2 kids dolo, dude is going to be the goon of all goons.

Last edited:
Great episode last night. Carl is easily my fave character this season.

Feel bad for Lip, but glad to see he is still on his school grind.

Fiona was smart pleading guilty, but as the judge read her the terms it finally hit her that she messed up for life.

While I don't want Frank to die, he's provided so many funny moments, it isn't looking good.

The preview for the next episode looks interesting. Sucks we gotta wait two weeks.

Lip's roommates girl creeped me out for a sec. I thought she was gonna do something messed up to Liam. That's what I've come to expect from this show
laugh.gif
:smh
laugh.gif
 I thought the same thing 
Sucks we gotta wait two weeks.
Two weeks 
frown.gif

Tried to make ppl feel bad about Fiona this ep but it didn't work for me. So you're stuck in your house and you actually don't have any of your responsibilities anymore. Poor you. If anything this proved she was pretty obsessed and addicted with her role and is prone to implode.

:rofl: @ Carl the bully. He got a taste of college.I think he's gonna act right.

Lip really getting a hang of things :smokin Late night bj from cute roommates gf :pimp:

Debbie got more bearable when they teamed her up with Sammie

Frank :lol: Great, reasonable perspective on bullies

Ian is ****** up, still something off about dude. Waiting for that other show to drop.

Tonight's episode was solid.

- Fiona still can't regain control

- Lip's game is stronger than ever -- that chick in the cafeteria who gave him her digits = gorgy

- I died at Carl's reaction when he saw Lip getting dome from his roommate's girl

- Lip/Fiona phone call/resolution = good

- I may come off as sadistic, but it's a good thing that Veronica/Kevin will only have 2 babies

Last edited:
It's good to see things becoming a little more lighthearted because the past few episodes were just really dark. But my man Carl when he saw lip getting some :lol:

^ lol my man. ^ yeah zero sympathy for fiona.

liking how sammie is stepping up good addition to the series.

i also gotta give props to the actors that play mick and ians role cuz man if i was an actor i couldn't take that role/part.

i also gotta give props to the actors that play mick and ians role cuz man if i was an actor i couldn't take that role/part.
Word, really good episode. 

Dude who plays Mickey has done a phenomenal job this season.  Some scenes are hard to watch due to their ayo factor (not that there's anything wrong with that) but you can really feel how conflicted he is. 

Since I don't have HBO, this my only Sunday show.  Really anticipating next week. 

Damn, preview makes it look like lip's roommate catches him with his topless girl. First time wasn't his fault since he was sleeping and maybe it's ok if she gets on top while he's asleep again. Sounded like he wanted some when he's fully awake. Roommate looks like he's strong enough pick him up and bodyslam him through the window.

Carl was looking at Lip like

denzel_intro.jpg

Surprise he didn't start fapping right there, he was going in a few episodes back with the big *** costco tub of vaseline he had. he brings it every episode, I like his character. hopefully he does take lip's advice and try to make into college.

You are talking like a regular hetero dude. As an actor, in some cases a starving actor you won't be so picky when it comes to having a recurring role on a good show. At the end of the day it is just acting, even if it was a female costar after a while it gets old and boring. Ofcourse being able to motorboat Veronica's character initially is fun as hell, but starts becoming more work than fun after a couple hours on set re shooting the same scene over and over. It has to be weird as hell having all the crew around you too, watcing you :smh:.

Word, really good episode. 

Dude who plays Mickey has done a phenomenal job this season.  Some scenes are hard to watch due to their ayo factor (not that there's anything wrong with that) but you can really feel how conflicted he is

Since I don't have HBO, this my only Sunday show.  Really anticipating next week. 

MIckey comes from a tough as nails family, if word gets out it's a wrap for him. It looks like he may finally say F it and free himself. He got mad love for Ian.

Last edited:
Yeah the Ayo stuff makes me a lil uncomfortable but I was actually happy for Mickey in the gay club when he just said F it and decided to be his true self. Big comment for his character, also telling the other dude that him and Ian are together

Smh @ lips room mates girl. Seen it coming but damn that's grimey

Last edited:
:smh: was watching the last episode on the train.. The people standing above me looking probably was like wtf is this guy watching during the gay scenes :lol: :smh:

the last episode probably had one of the best Frank moments too at the school

Carl - "Maybe I want to cure Cancer"

Frank - "You should be lucky in 10 years that your cellmate does not give you Gonorrhea."

Back
Top Bottom