Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Carl only gets 2 weeks for writing that on the lockers :lol: he's gonna get shot if he robs the wrong person/place.

i think Mickey is gonna shoot the black guy.

Best show on Sunday ( I don't have HBO and don't want to download True Detective or Game of Thrones.... yet)

Most ridiculous show I've ever watched :lol:

Hope Fiona doesn't become a Prosti |I

Lip is that dude man.. In college to have a chick like that isn't even out of the norm and every guy should want one :lol: :smokin

I stumbled onto Carl's IG page. Dude is into sneakers, I wonder if he is on NT or a lurker. :nerd:

Last edited:
I stumbled onto Carl's IG page. Dude is into sneakers, I wonder if he is on NT or a lurker.
nerd.gif
I highly doubt it 
laugh.gif

I've seen his IG too

Just a "sneakerhead" that buys any new jordan that comes out 

And calls them whatever name and follows every sneaker head page

Yeah I didn't watch the preview for the next ep :lol: but I was really just saying it would've been funny after she was just crying he tried to lead her to the bed. Not when they both get back in the mood like we've seen before :lol:

I aint sure she dumped the fat roommate. He basically told Lip to enjoy the blowjobs. I figure she was with him for a reason, maybe to be the bf that shocks the parents and now she's found someone better in Lip.

Crazy episode; I've really enjoyed this season. Kev with the shotty :rofl:
I got really nervous for a minute when he fell and I knew my man frank was gonna come through :smokin and that marriage :lol: this season has been great so far and I can't wait for the final 2 episodes

Kev is a ******* fool :lol:

Fiona going to have to do that time again :smh:

Taxi Driver definitely came up, 26k and a kidney that's going to make more.

They going to try to keep Frank alive forever man, I honestly wanted him to die.

Knew they were gonna get scam by Holy Moly Donut shop guy lol

:rofl: :rofl:

Frank has more lives than any character I've ever see on TV. Can't wait to hear the number Lips girl father threw at him to leave her alone

Last edited:
This ep was excellent! :rofl:

I was cool with the black market liver and it being a scam floated around in my head but as I watched I was more concerned this taxi driver was gonna kill Frank during the procedure. So the scam faded from my mind but I should've known when I saw he was handed that cooler. That's some **** to pay somebody 26k to take dude's somewhat healthy kidney. When he hesitated on their lowered price :lol:

:lol: @ Lip's roommate hearing everything. I liked he came around and was nice to Fiona even though I don't think she deserved it. Son is extra stressed out here.

Fiona is becoming Frank. I mean does she even have her ankle monitor at the end of this? First thing I thought of was the urine test she'll have to give and she aint even think of that. I knew once she left the van she was getting left behind.

Damn I feel pretty bad for Bonnie. Living in a van caught me off guard but it makes sense given all of her survival skills :lol:

Son it's not even funny with this idiot Kev. You gonna jack your pimp partner for money and then be extra reckless with a damn shotgun while your woman and twins in the house. So dumb. That was set up with him mentioning he kept tripping over damn baby toys the infants won't be able to use for a while.

As for Ian and this slow burn reveal to what's up with him I'm beginning to think he either actually got to see some action and killed ppl so he's possible dealing with some light ptsd or he got raped by some army dudes and this whole new behavior was him deflecting hard as hell, doing drugs and trying to put his mind on anything else. I'm guessing w/e the trauma, it's really on his mind so he keeps blurting nonsense about guitars, sunrises, doing weights, reading up on some new business venture, etc. whenever it gets a little silent.

No words on this Mandy situation other than somebody is gonna die the way it's going.

It's crazy ****** up cuz Frank's initial plan was to get hurt bad enough so insurance money could pay for his surgery and cuz they really work like that he's so ****** up now he actually does move up the transplant list.

I knew his roomate gf would eventually let my dude lip do nasty things. She's bad [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Btw the acting on this show is so underrated.
Lip and Fionas argument about her going to trial felt so real

Last edited:
Lip has been the best character this season in my opinion.

Son has had so much on his place, is somehow still able to stay grounded and be the rock for the fam now that Fiona is going through it.

Lip's roommate gf is a different type of freak, I've had a joint like that. :smh: :pimp:

You sound like you have your cape on too.

What show have you been watching?

If it wasn't for Mandy he wouldn't be in school period and probably still chasing Karen. If it weren't for the Asian chick would have dropped out/failed out...

:lol: my cape on for a TV character?

Yea Mandy got him in school but was his intelligence that put him there in the first place, he got over Karen on his own.

The Asian chick does his schedule in return for sexual favors, please tell me how that's getting "saved"?

Lip has done some dumb **** like tryna get Mandy pregnant when he was homesick but son has been the closest thing to a responsible person in that family all season, you're tripping.

Also Bonnie gonna take Carl virginity and have him end up in Juvie, miss me with that. :lol:

I seriously expected a gunshot to have hit one of Kevin's newborns :smh: .. that's how this show can be sometimes.

Man I thought the Gallaghers had it rough, then they introduced Bonnie.

7+ people in one van? She isn't robbing for fun, she robbing to survive.

Back
Top Bottom