Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Mickey slowly trying to embrace his sexuality :pimp:

Don't see that ending well with his Russian wife though, she look like she's quick to catch a body if it comes down to it.

Still waiting for Carl to commit a serious violent crime

Well Ian still isn't his normal self.. so I expect him to come back down to Earth.. possibly in a dangerous/serious way.

And I haven't been a huge fan of the Kevin and Veronica baby storyline.. it was funny in the weird Shameless kind of way with the mother, but it was just "Ok that's silly/funny", but seeing Kevin upset over giving up his son was well done. I liked how he didn't even consider another option.. it's his son so he's going to be there.. but yeah, Veronica's mom would not give him up easily, so it made sense.

But now I guess he's going to be preparing for the apocalypse, so that should lighten the mood :lol:

Ian is just gay and on uppers, he's cool. lol

I did think this situation was going to kick start fionas alcohol gene...

Not sure if Ian is starting to show bits of bipolarism or he's just always high. There are environmental things that can trigger it.

I was thinking Carl or Bonnie were gonna get shot...still time though :smh: Bonnie is too real

Mickey is a straight up ***** for telling dude where Lip went to school. And to top it off letting him beat on his sister.

Respect to that chick for running up on Debbie :lol: :smokin

Fiona is really her father's daughter.
mean.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This was the funniest ep this season :lol: and at the same time had the perfect balance with sadness.

Debbie and that snake :lol: Then getting pressed by the chick. Fiona running home barefoot in the snow :lol:

"Now you got black and blue balls" :lol: This dude Mickey

This simping black guy chasing Lip, then getting tased. I thought Lip would have problems with his roommate and then he gets it from the other end :lol: This Asian chick is wild. Only in the back door, all this stereotypical planned out micro managing. Lip basically sharing a chick with none of the cons :lol: :smokin

Carl! :pimp: :rofl: Hooked up with an even wilder one. I just hope Bonnie won't end up like that chick that turned Lip in to a simp. Carl out in these streets committing real crimes now :lol:

Frank fighting off the EMTs :lol:

On the other end, I felt Sammy's pain. Really got attached and really don't want her dad to die. The way they keep hammering it in I can't imagine this show without Frank and I don't want the show to end. I'm still waiting for some 4th quarter hail mary save. :lol: @ Sheila trying to marry him though. Came back home to her **** gone and aint miss a beat on to some new scheme to get a family.

Mandy getting beat on by crazy simp black guy though :smh: Mickey kinda put that all in motion without really knowing what he was doing. I mean first she was getting raped by her dad now beat on by this dude. I know why she aint break it off with him but it's crazy how they just keep dude in the house and not just end it or kill dude. Maybe the father will when he gets out. Also ****** up how Mickey don't care about his son AT ALL.

As for Fiona, I would've barked back on the sister. Straight up said YOUR JUNKIE BROTHER GAVE ME THE COKE! IT WAS HIS FAULT! Clearly knows she ****** up not telling the truth. ****** up incorrect no snitching mentality made her a felon now. Now she goes crying back to dude. I'm also surprised he aint try to bang after she did all the crying.

All around great ep.

Last edited:
This simping black guy chasing Lip, then getting tased. I thought Lip would have problems with his roommate and then he gets it from the other end :lol: This Asian chick is wild. Only in the back door, all this stereotypical planned out micro managing. Lip basically sharing a chick with none of the cons :lol: :smokin

That chick does something to me overtimes she talks

Am I the only one that would hit the russian lady who just had the baby?

As for Fiona, I would've barked back on the sister. Straight up said YOUR JUNKIE BROTHER GAVE ME THE COKE! IT WAS HIS FAULT! Clearly knows she ****** up not telling the truth. ****** up incorrect no snitching mentality made her a felon now. Now she goes crying back to dude. I'm also surprised he aint try to bang after she did all the crying.

Did you see next weeks preview? I am pretty sure he beats again.

i think the writing might be on the wall for mickey or ian i see something bad happening to one/both before the season ends

Fiona might finally embrace her inner Gallagher. She's at a crossroads.

Carl spelling his name wrong :lol: Him finding someone worse than him :lol:

If it feels better than my hand :lol:

I'm a virgin. 'm saving myself for marriage. :lol:

Last edited:
2 things that are bugging me this season. This whole angle with Ian all of a sudden being a stripper and acting all weird and stuff without explaining how he got to that point and what happened when he was in the military. And the whole Frank slowly dying thing. William H. Macey is great on the show, but I'm tired of seing Frank on his deathbed all season. Either have him get better or just kill him off already.

2 things that are bugging me this season. This whole angle with Ian all of a sudden being a stripper and acting all weird and stuff without explaining how he got to that point and what happened when he was in the military. And the whole Frank slowly dying thing. William H. Macey is great on the show, but I'm tired of seing Frank on his deathbed all season. Either have him get better or just kill him off already.

The Ian storyline is lame, I was hoping he was doing another show and got wrote off this season. From the preview of next week it looks like Frank gets a new liver through the black market. Whats good with Steve/Jimmy? Anyone thinks he's coming back

Steve/Jimmy is dead bruh

I agree with them needing to explain this whole Ian thing

Back
Top Bottom