Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

GXYHozf.jpg

Tami is way worse than Karen

Who's worst?

Tami or Sheila's daughter from a few seasons back?

Lip had it made with the Asian girl but as usual blew a good thing.

Glad Fiona finally got out.

Wish Frank would've finally told Fiona thanks for all she did to Gallagher to keep that dysfunctional family together but Frank gonna Frank.

Frank thanked fiona in a frank way

Woke liam

Heart beaker

Dikey truck

Ian cameo

Tamis a legit schizophrenic

Solid season finale

Im gonna miss fiona man, was low key sad towards the end knowing she'll never be on the show again. Curious as where she decided to move to.

Perfectly glad Fiona is gone. She was my least favorite after Debbie. With the addition of Carl's girl and Lip's I think it'll be all good.

She'll be back if she can't get the acting jobs she expects.
Finale was ok. nothing great.
Still don't get how she came up in positive $$ when she took a loan on the apt. spent money on fixes, got arrested, etc.

Is the og house even paid for??

man 50k cash is a lot of cash for the vaaast majority of people, and is a very good head start to have.

as DMX once said "it was always good, it was good then, and its sure as hell good now" :lol:

It's 50K minus the fine she had to pay. Her giving half shows she went back to being responsible Fiona, despite her f'ups. It's not a great start considering the cost of living and the person she is, but it's workable, wherever she goes. It's still open ended for her return, which I think will happen at some point. I think I finally got a little sad when they showed that shot of Frank tearing up a bit before she walked out the door.

Fiona said she going somewhere warm, so the south or Cali basically...long as she didnt pick Cali that 50K is a hell of a head start on a new life

She'll be back if she can't get the acting jobs she expects.
Finale was ok. nothing great.
Still don't get how she came up in positive $$ when she took a loan on the apt. spent money on fixes, got arrested, etc.

Is the og house even paid for??
The show won't be on for that long :lol:

Its been over 10 years. It was time for her to go

Finally watched the finale. Turning every episode on has been a chore this season but after that many seasons I had to see it through. I might actually tune in again because I thought Fiona’s storyline was dragging it down, at no fault of Emmy.

Despite how cheesy it would be, it would still be nice to see Jimmy pull up on some fresh out of jail **** to ride out into the sunset.

I still remember when I started watching the show very vividly. It was 2014 New Years Day and I randomly came across a marathon of the first season on Showtime. It was weird af but I enjoyed it and binging all three seasons in a row really cheered me up.

How old is everyone suppose to be?
Fiona like 32
Lip like 22
Ian 21
Carl 15
Debbi 16
Liam like 10
?

Finale was good.
Frank speech to debbie was mad uncalled for. Debbie been the lowkey backbone since season 1. Always doing work around the house. Caring for frank dumbness.

Carls failure speech almost gave me a thug tear.

Lip and tami sucks. Shes hot but that headache is too much. I can see her having the baby and then dying from complications

V and kev still keed their own show. Classic.

Fiona. Man ima miss them sex scenes. She has the worst ugly cry in televisin i be like ughhh but id still wife.

Shows only been on for 8 years not 9. They did 2double seasons in a year

Nah man, Tami is wayyyy better than Karen.

Karen was that girl that's super sweet on the surface and in front of everyone else. But deep down inside she's a trash person. The way she treated Lip when she was pregnant. When the baby was born and found out it wasn't Lips but led him to believe it was. Then proceeded to act like the baby was an alien. Mannnn, that whole season was a punch in the gut, had me in my feels for Lip.

Wait ppl think Tami is worse than Karen? :lol:

Word to Roy Jones Jr, yall mustve forgot. Lip was simping in love with her. She went around and kept banging other guys, even Frank, to show Lip how she felt.

Idk man tami id want to choke. Karen was just......karen. Like u knew what it was with her.
Tami be talkin way to slick. Youre bad at sex. Youd be a bad dad.
She was about to find a random dude to have sex with before lip jumped in the car

Back
Top Bottom