Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Idk man tami id want to choke. Karen was just......karen. Like u knew what it was with her.
Tami be talkin way to slick. Youre bad at sex. Youd be a bad dad.
She was about to find a random dude to have sex with before lip jumped in the car
She's making it clear how she feels about dude and Lip keeps simping.

I no longer have any sympathy for dude. Son has accepted being a loser.

Frank went off on Debbie and it was all Facts :lol:

:lol:

Fiona is the show. I cant believe I even see fiona slander on here.

Frank is the show

The comedy and utter ridiculousness comes from Frank.

I’m all for Frank’s antics however..

He could leave and they’d be fine...

The backbone of the show is Fiona and Lip.

Shiiiiiiiiit

Without Frank this show is boring

Deb, Ian, and Lip are easily replaceable. Who laughs from them?

Frank, Carl, and Kev/Vee bring the comedy.

Liam needs to get a DNA test next season. I vaguely remember how they were talking abkit him being born but I think only Monica gave birth to him and they hinted heavily she was banging some black guy. Frank though was trying to say he was the father and he had some black ancestors :lol:

Besides just look at him and I'm talking before they switched kid actors :lol:

I always did want a storyline where Liam's father or a big brother came for him and Fiona had to deal with all that bs.

Liam needs to get a DNA test next season. I vaguely remember how they were talking abkit him being born but I think only Monica gave birth to him and they hinted heavily she was banging some black guy. Frank though was trying to say he was the father and he had some black ancestors :lol:

Besides just look at him and I'm talking before they switched kid actors :lol:

I always did want a storyline where Liam's father or a big brother came for him and Fiona had to deal with all that bs.
Didn't they all get a paternity test in the earlier seasons? Lip was Franks but it turns out Ian was Franks brother. And somehow Liam was Frank's too

Like I said before, Karen is sweet in front of everyone but a trash person deep down inside. Tami is trash to everyone but a good person deep down inside

Tami is mega trash and is super annoying. Lip was best with the Asian chick

Finale was blah but Fiona went out as she came in, very responsible and thinking of her family first. Givin' them 50k was big time.

Idk how the show will go from this point but i'll sit around and see

Didn't they all get a paternity test in the earlier seasons? Lip was Franks but it turns out Ian was Franks brother. And somehow Liam was Frank's too
Thats what I was referring to :lol:

I'm still not buying Liam's results. Those 2 white ppl made Liam?

I'd sooner believe Lip was the father of Karen's Asian baby.

latest

Oh ****. Everyone kept talking about how the Asian girl was the best joint for lip. I thought y’all kept talking about the Asian girl from the bike shop :lol:

Completely forgot chick from college. Yeah, she cool

Broad was never finna stay

Sierra >>>>
Broad is a baby fever induced simp's dream

Sierra extra trash, she was never gonna really leave her ex

Both the Asian women were good for Lip for his current situation
Bike shop Asian was rough but was good for Lip. He was toughin' up and becoming a man with her. He needed that kick in the pants then and it helped with his sobriety . College chick was good for him while in school and working toward a career. He could have stayed with her and been on the other side of town with some real money

^ Saved me a post.

Now that I think about it the quality and caliber of Lip's love interests have only gotten worse.

Forgot about Sierra and that trash situation. Junkie baby daddy, think she use too. Got a damn kid.

He could've had a great thing if he could've balanced the Asian chicks. One would've supported him not to be a ****up loser and the other would've kept him from straying the way she would ****.

I'm just happy they havent really paired him with any black women.

Season 10 Premiere Sunday Nov 3rd, 9pm
Shameless will pick up six months after last season’s finale: Frank (Macy, who had five consecutive Emmy noms for the role) uses his leg injury to collect as many prescription drugs as possible and his exploits lead him to an old friend. Debbie (Emma Kenney), emboldened by the $50,000 left to her by Fiona, has stepped in as the new matriarch, ruling over the Gallagher household with an iron fist. Lip (Jeremy Allen White) navigates his relationship with a newly affectionate Tami (Kate Miner). Carl (Ethan Cutkosky) has to decide what to do with his life as he finishes military school and heads back to the South side. Liam (Christian Isaiah) is committed to learning more about black history and culture under the tutelage of V (Shanola Hampton) as Kev (Steve Howey) faces an identity crisis. Gallavich returns this season as Ian (Cameron Monaghan) and Mickey (Noel Fisher) rekindle their romance in prison as both cellmates and lovers.

https://deadline.com/2019/08/showti...y-donovan-jim-carreys-kidding-tca-1202659642/

Back
Top Bottom