Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

She was cuter than that butch army chick he has now. Would be funny if she shows up again while he’s back at military school. Says she was attacked and left for dead but crawled out the hole she was buried in and recovered.

That sounds like a Shameless plot alright lol

Thinking about jumping back into the show. LAst season I watched was when frank was hiding in the port o potty.

Should I or nah

I haven't been able to watch this show since I saw this poster:
513gFWTExXL.jpg

That was about 2yrs ago. The finale when they threw Frank off the bridge. Sucks b/c I really this especially Fiona, but I can't tolerate this lvl of disrespect.

Still a really good show. The debbie and ian storylines have been crap.

I think that's the main issue. You have storylines that aren't good or developed.

The Frank, Lip and Carl storylines are still quality.

I haven't been able to watch this show since I saw this poster:
513gFWTExXL.jpg

That was about 2yrs ago. The finale when they threw Frank off the bridge. Sucks b/c I really this especially Fiona, but I can't tolerate this lvl of disrespect.
Not sure what 2 actors from the show doing a trash DB movie gotta do with watching Shameless :lol:

I thought the tragedy would be the baby dying but killing Tami and making Lip a single parent like Debbie :lol:

This dude Kev is wild secure in his sexuality. Not to feel old he went dancing back at the gay club and stayed for daddy night to be exploited.

damn yall had me hyped thought the new season started or there was a sneak peak or something...
Debbie is growing on me again btw......

I thought the tragedy would be the baby dying but killing Tami and making Lip a single parent like Debbie :lol:
She wasn't in any of the previews for the upcoming episodes but Kate Miner was promoted to series regular for the new season so I don't think she is going to be killed off in the first ep.

She wasn't in any of the previews for the upcoming episodes but Kate Miner was promoted to series regular for the new season so I don't think she is going to be killed off in the first ep.
They did that on purpose.

She's probably gonna be in a coma or be in some serious rehabilitation, fall in to pptsd, or something to make it harder on Lip and make him a single dad.

Back
Top Bottom