Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Debbie with the storage unit full of expensive clothes, shoes, and perfume. :smh: :lol:

Wearing the underwear with liners so she can return them. 0] :sick: :stoneface:

Just saw the new intro
70E7BA60-4C52-4CF0-842D-7463E4D3FE79.jpeg

Fiona was removed and they threw Debbie kid in there with the new Liam as well as a little guy on guy action as well
Just saw it :lol: Had to after this post.

I never liked the opening or the theme music. Fits the show but is annoying.

From what I saw they added new **** and kept old ****. Replaced baby Liam with Franny, added sex scene I assume is Lip and his baby mom and unnecessary gay sex that doesnt make sense since Lip and his bf are locked up, and they took out Fiona.

Doesn't seem all that different still not all that good.

:lol: @ Mickey coming through for Frank. Holding receipts hostage.

All the lyft drivers wise to Mikey's and Frank's injury scams :rofl:

Debbie and blowjobs, they're really trying :lol:

didn't even realize shameless is back. have to re-subscribe to Showtime
new intro had me like fiona aint that thicc, but it was deb
:lol:

Looks like Tami may have some form of postpartum depression. Of course. New potential sexy black chick for Lip is fine though.

Debbie dumb. Using their real ssn. Bet even Liam. n debt.

Mikkey being all yellow from stage 5 kidney failure :rofl:

I wonder what the writers were ever thinking with the whole Derek as a deadbeat dad subplot and with the family. I dunno if it was rushed or they just didn't give a ****. Cuz the entire situation even now is so fictional.

Lip honestly doesn't even deserve some ebony yambs. Dude has been such a loser.

Frank and Mikey try to become businessmen :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I totally forgot Frank got Carl's sperm to knock Peggy Bundy up.

Chickens come home to roost and now Frank selling his grandkids and Carl is so ****ed up he's down with it.

I like how through all of this Carl is still gonna be able to smash Mexican shorty. Despite his gf cheating on him and giving him syphilis and all of the static there.

Ian in some scamming ambulance gig is funny. Hope he goes back to prison. Dratch as his PO treating him like a prison ***** is ****ed up in so many ways.

Yo maybe its just me but near the end Tami was holding a baby doll instead of the actual baby. It looked dead. Not sleeping. I was wild disturbed by that. Lip aint even really look at the kid.

Last edited:
Can they stop trying to make Debbie into the new Fiona! We don’t care about her storyline at all, hell I think Ian’s is better and that’s not saying much.

Liam :smh:

They really don't know what to do with his character. His Black side of the family was "too nice" so he scams them. :stoneface:

******* was poppin all episode...You can tell it ain’t no black ppl involved in writing these stories, especially Liams stuff

rachel dratch as ian's parole officer :lol:
the basketball themed surprise party that liam planned :lol:
debbs running :evil:

V losing her blackness :smh: Trying to get it back. Her own mom had to let her know,

Frank on this baby selling scam only to grow attached and then have the baby stolen. Taking it in stride is so ****ed up. They got a right to contact police.

Kev dumbass quoting MJ "victims" about how he got molested. Cant even scam right.

:lol: @ Do the Right Thing Carl.

They really trying to sell us Debbie as the new lesbian Fiona. Making her get with my bae Constance Zimmer.

Frank and Maria from OITNB :evil: Living out of her fancy car :rofl:

They really just gotta kill the show, everything is terrible :smh: ...Only my mans Master Zik Master Zik still holding it down :lol:

Fiona left and it was a wrap cuz the ppl running it obviously lost without her storylines...never really appreciated shorty till this season

Back
Top Bottom