Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

I really hope that dude from the train "takes care" of Sean, son is a sucka and Fiona doesn't deserve to be happy.

Maybe I don't remember clearly, but I don't recall the EMT captain outright saying no to Ian. Plus the actress that plays her is pretty well known. They could have gotten any Jane Schmo to play that role of it were only going to be for that tiny part. I'm thinking he keeps the job somehow. Perhaps some under the table deal between the two.
She pretty much implied that he was fired. Then ian barked back with a really good angle. she kind of walked away with the situation unresolved. So i'm sure we'll see another conversation between them next episode. She might just cover for dude. 

Lip...was talking to frank, to his professor, and to himself. He's going down the same exact path as Frank. At least if he shut up he could've gone down the same exact path as professor. I've always considered Frank to be objectively smart but he's also highly unethical and amoral. For all we know Frank probably did well in school until he turned his pursuits elsewhere. Lip... you emotional bastard. Also University cops carry guns? TF?

Ian...it was too good to be true. It was too good to be true. He was coasting. Flying high. Life was pretty much set. Then boom, background check comes back. I'm actually surprised that voluntary commitment vs being forced in isn't factored into the decision.

Debbie...when she was under the stairs reminded me of Monica so much. I suppose it'll wear off as post-partum goes away but we'll have to wait till next season to know for sure.

Frank...I actually feel bad. He was genuinely trying to help in the only way he knows how to anymore. And then of course he has to mess it up. Hiring a hitman on his daughters fiance is officially the lowest thing he's done. I don't think there's any coming back from that.

Kevin....you lucky bastard.

EDIT:

Had to get this off my chest. Lip gets to me the most. We all know a Lip, especially if you came up in or around not so great circumstances. We all knew that kid who was smart. That kid who if he even gave 1/2 a damn could've at least gotten into a decent public university. Who know what would've happened if he gave a full damn.  We knew that kid who just needed a little emotional support. Who just needed a little reassurance that not only were they on the right path, but that the path actually exists. They could've been so great. Or even worse, the kid who is so rapped up in growing up poor and being from the hood that the idea of living or being something else frightens them. Even when they can see the way out they reject it out of maybe fear, short-sightedness, perhaps both.  

My cousin is a Lip. When I was younger he used to (and still does) play a lot of flight simulators. He knows all the planes, all the manufacturing companies. I just assumed he had a thing for planes. Turns out he got a scholarship to study Mechanical/Aerospace engineering...in Florida (FSU if I'm not mistaken). He wanted to become a pilot or at least an aeronautical engineer. He had the money to live and study. All he would've needed to do was get a small job to pay for books and food and going out and stuff. His mom (my aunt), and our grandma filled him up with so much fear, which was really their fears, about going so far that he didn't take it ( or so he tells it). Went to a lesser known SUNY for two years and dropped out. He hated it. Got a job as a clerk at a nearby hospital. Been working there ever since. Ish gets to me sometimes. Dude is mad smart. Just needed that reassurance and who knows where he would've been. Probably the most successful of all of us. He's about to hit is mid 40s. Keep trying to get him to go back to school but he just can't see it.

**** haunts me too tbh. Looking back to the summer of 2014, I had been suspended from school for not focusing on them grades. Transferred at the last possible second to where I'm at now. Sometimes I wonder if I hadn't gotten the transfer where I'd be now. At the time I was seriously considering joining the National Guard or the Navy. And if that didn't work out then go to a vocational school. Learn a trade and open my own contracting business.

Sorry for the long rant. Its just crazy looking back at the opportunities I've had and where on multiple occasions it could've all gone left had it not been for my parents because I was messing around. I feel for Lip and the lips of the world. In barely different timeline that could've really been me. 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Lip...was talking to frank, to his professor, and to himself. He's going down the same exact path as Frank. At least if he shut up he could've gone down the same exact path as professor. I've always considered Frank to be objectively smart but he's also highly unethical and amoral. For all we know Frank probably did well in school until he turned his pursuits elsewhere. Lip... you emotional bastard. Also University cops carry guns? TF?[/COLOR/p>

Ummm, yeah. They're police, not security guards. They even have holding cells.

There's university patrol men who don't have any weapons just whistles and walkie talkies.

Then there's campus police who usually patrol around in their car of the perimeter of the campus who have guns, batons, and tasers.

Yeah, Debbie probably got or gonna develop PPTSD.

Last edited:
I don't recall Kev taking any L's. He just ***** all the bad ******* that come into his crib (& Lip's school).

Son even got V's mom's yambs.

Finally watched the penultimate episode.

Lip:

He really is Frank's son. The lack of a father figure in his life really showed in his blowup with his professor.

Debbie dropping Frannie.
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

That Frank and Sean fight was a tossup to me. Carl taking Frank out with the chokehold.
laugh.gif

Sveltana and V.
devil.gif

Kev.
laugh.gif

"Do I get a night with Sveltana? Oh ****, that's awesome!"

Frank really hit a new low hiring a hitman to kill Sean even for him.

The finale should be interesting.

Jesus ******* CHRIST!!!! :rofl: :rofl: Frank is COLD BLOODED :rofl:

I can't believe he did that. Frank could've literally walked in their and shot Sean dead and that would've been better than revealing he's a dope fiend still using daily to Fiona and his ******* son :smh: :lol:

So ******* foul :rofl:

Sean did it to himself though. I knew he couldn't hang with the Gallagher's. Just no way. All of a sudden he's proposing and coping just fine after admitting that he used that one time. He was just coasting this whole time high as hell.

:lol: @ throwing Frank off a bridge.

Lip's rehab won't stick.

This ep at least made me feel some sympathy for Ian and Debbie finally giving in and sticking up for himself. Still don't care about their stories but it was well written

Kev, V, and Svet :pimp: :evil:

This was one of THE best Shameless finales. Especially when this season was just good to very good.

I thought Frank was going to plant the gun in the restaurant and then call his P.O.

I knew Frank didn't have the heart to kill him.
I guessed once he saw him from the window the first time doping up, he used that as his liability.

All they had to do was let that man walk his daughter down the aisle.

Well we all got what we wanted, Sean is out the picture....

Last edited:
Frank was so petty and savage in the beginning with the toothbrush and the boots
All the sex toys and condoms gotta be wild in that bedroom. I'm sure those 2 are fun
The guy that screwed Frank is going to be in a world of hurt when he plots his revenge on him

^ Forgot about the toothbrush :x :smh:

When you piss Frank off it's a wrap. Scorched Earth policy he running.

That dude that scammed him probably gonna in prison somehow :lol:

I thought Frank was going to plant the gun in the restaurant and then call his P.O.

I knew Frank didn't have the heart to kill him.
I guessed once he saw him from the window the first time doping up, he used that as his liability.

All they had to do was let that man walk his daughter down the aisle.

Well we all got what we wanted, Sean is out the picture....
EXACTLY!

If they just let him do that it would've been all gravy. He probably would've just used that as something to blackmail Sean later on for.

I swear this 100x worse than murdering Sean in a church. It was so foul.
Jesus ******* CHRIST!!!! :rofl: :rofl: Frank is COLD BLOODED :rofl:
dude he went IN on Fiona when he went was talking about her i was like GOT DAMB Frank lmao 
Talking about I accept you all the way you are but please let me highlight the **** out of your faults so I can try my best to put you on my level.

I like how he also was able to be aware of Lip's alcoholism.

Last edited:
Bittersweet finale, but I like where each story ended off.

But Carl is overdue for that Gallagher setback next season. The father not liking him isn't enough.

Looked like they used imagery as a plot device at the end. I wouldn't be 100 percent sure that Lip even checked in.

Rehab lets you out for court dates right?

If Lip does go he still has to appear, otherwise he screws over the prof. again :lol:

Still want to see him meet with administration so they can tell him he's expelled instead of just not showing up.

Given the ending though I could see Lip not even going in with dude just driving away and trusting he'd go.

Last edited:
Lip is so focused on how things mess up he fails to realize how many alley oops been thrown his way.

This man has been given push after push to get to the finish line. Only thing messing him up is HIM.

Just watched the finale and smh at Frank but it's also a good deed. Kinda saved Fiona from marrying an addict.

I root for lip but he keeps making me regret.

Liked Ian and Debbie stepping up.

Carl plot has me intrigued. Him and Liam is the only way out now.

Just finished binge watching season 6 on Netflix. Another fantastic season. I was actually warming up to Sean. Not sad to see him go though. Debbie is still naive and dumb for having that baby. She'll get better at being a mom and accepting more help.

Lip pisses me off so much. Dude started the season on cloud 9, then his ex messed everything up posting the pic of his naked honeydip on his bed. He couldn't recover from that. It all spiraled downward and drinking became his answer to all the coping.

Carl did a 180, and it's fresh to finally see him act like a good standing citizen and man. We'll see what happens when his girl's pop cop finds out that he's already engaged in intercourse.

Ian was searching for a reason to stay motivated. He was close to going off the edge again. So happy to see him go after the EMT position and fight to keep it when the boss learns that he lied about having been institutionalized. His man is a great compliment to Ian, as well. Hope he stays on track.

Liam stays chillin.

Kevin and V found gold with those hipsters lol And now they've let Svetlana into the relationship. I wonder if the dynamic will last.

Frank was all over the damn map again. Got it in with Queenie and made her his love interest, tried running Carl's white, but Rick Fox happened, shook up the commune and get into the opium, supported Debbie and the baby from the jump, and finally made some "genuine" gestures to support Fiona and her wedding....but somethings just don't last.

Fiona decided to be an assistant manager at the diner, which she'll probably leave or run entirely while Sean goes to visit the ex wife. She managed to buy back the house, with an assistant from Carl, of course. Fi and Gus finally touched base again, and I don't fault Gus one bit for being so vindictive . She thought Sean was her future and just like that.....it's over. Who knows what's in store for season 7, but I can't wait.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom