Shameless (season 2) thread Vol.

bkmac

Banned
emmy-rossum-shameless-poster-season-2.jpg

Might be one of the most underrated shows on television. I watched Season 1 in its entirety after it ended and loved it.

The episode leaked, or was it put out by Showtime?

I think I am going to wait it out until Sunday, it'll give me something to look forward, you know, with the Jets season done and everything
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Didn't know it leaked, but I always wait until the regular time. This show is good tho, very funny, and cool story, nice to just kick back and watch 
pimp.gif

Love this show. Well written and good acting. Not just funny but genuinely entertaining. Plus I want to bang most of the women on the show.

William H. Macy
pimp.gif

Love the start of this bisexual subplot.

I saw the commercial a couple days ago and was interested so me and my girl watched season 1 ep 1-7 yesterday deff a good show hopefully we can catch up top watch next sunday

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I saw the first episode of Season 2 already. Hasnt lost a step 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This.
pimp.gif

Love Shameless, hilarity always ensues. Wonder how many episodes before Goku returns to the show?

That new show with Don Cheadle is pretty good too.

More nude scenes please. We all know of who.
Frank?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

yeah i watched the 1st episode of season 2 i thought it was the premiere
laugh.gif
i didnt know it leaked had me waiting around like when ep 2 gon drop
laugh.gif
SMH

after watching this show HOW HAS WILLIAM H. MACY NOT BEEN NOMINATED FOR ANYTHING FOR THIS
dude is incredible in this

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

show is amazing, loved the premiere
Yeah, this premiere was jampacked, shot in a really cool way, and just overall enjoyable.

One of, if not the, most underrated shows on t.v. right now. The clips for the season look
pimp.gif

I said it last season, but William H. Macy plays such a good alchy/deadbeat it's not even like he is acting
laugh.gif

nice lil sunday showtime got going with house of lies, californication and shameless.. kudos to them

Solid first episode, bout to watch the premiere of House of Lies, looks good.

Love the liberal use of nude scenes.

I love Emmy Rossum.  Would impregnate if given the chance.  
smokin.gif

I'm waiting for a lesbian or a threesome scene with her and Amy Smart.  
devil.gif

Has anyone watched the original British series?

Showtime's Sunday lineup is too sick.  Shameless, Hou$e of Lies, and Californication (my favorite show).

Back
Top Bottom