Shameless (season 2) thread Vol.

Originally Posted by cap1229

His brother did warn him. Jody's not a bad dude tho. Still a lil rough around the edges but he appears to be a decent dude. Lip could do so much but he isn't doing it. He is smart as @@$# and squanders it.

Whenever Jody is around Sheila, I get the weirdest vibe. I mean he clearly has family issues. Feel like something has to come up about him

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by megatron

I know its acting, but its not like you are gonna win any awards anytime soon for Shameless, and there must be other paychecks out there. IDK. 
I thought she would get some kind of nomination for her role (Golden Globe, Emmy).  Show is still really underrated and she's great in the role.
Will Steve be in the next episode?  It looked like Fiona was surprised to see someone.

I've been slacking with keeping this thread's title up-to-date. My bad for that.

This season has been solid so far. Everyone is getting screen time to develop and come of their own.

-Lip needs to use that brain of his and realize Karen doesn't want the baby around his crazy house and all the craziness that comes with it.
-Frank continues finding ways to win in the game that is life. ##%#@#% Butterface to death was too much
eek.gif
roll.gif
-Fiona needs Steve in her life to keep her sane. The fam' is there for her, but Steve will be able to help her out a lot, or so she thinks
nerd.gif
-It sucks Debs is mini-Fiona, but it makes her happy to help out. Hope she makes some friends and doesn't crush hard for Little Hank, he's a goon.
-Kevin has been great this season
laugh.gif

-*Bold Prediction* I have a feeling Little Hank is going to get Carl into some trouble/hurt that is going to change the family a bit, even which brings Frank back for a bit.

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

His brother did warn him. Jody's not a bad dude tho. Still a lil rough around the edges but he appears to be a decent dude. Lip could do so much but he isn't doing it. He is smart as @@$# and squanders it.
Whenever Jody is around Sheila, I get the weirdest vibe. I mean he clearly has family issues. Feel like something has to come up about him
Thought it was gonna be revealed he had a thing for milfs and he was just cleverly hiding it up to now.

Something is off about the guy though. It's probably gonna be revealed on it's own and Lip is gonna look crazy for putting in all that work to find nothing.

The way his brother was roasting him about it came out of nowhere.

Lip isn't being a good friend to Karen and his bro called it. She slept with his father for crying out loud. Lip is just a friend and a penis.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

30t6p3b.gif
@ that {()} telling his wife
alien.gif
@ the new mandy
indifferent.gif

poor shelia
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
that's not the same mandy from last season?
Just checked IMDB, I didn't know that was the same girl from Suburgatory

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

30t6p3b.gif
@ that {()} telling his wife
alien.gif
@ the new mandy
indifferent.gif

poor shelia
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
that's not the same mandy from last season?
Just checked IMDB, I didn't know that was the same girl from Suburgatory
yep.
tumblr_lwn2q2WR6X1qahdn2o1_250.gif
devil.gif

jane levy imo played the role better and was visually more appealing. this new one is just dull and meh to look at.
30t6p3b.gif
damn scheduling problems, they better get jane back for season 3

i forgot frank smashed karen, on camera too.
30t6p3b.gif

Lip isn't being a good friend to Karen and his bro called it. She slept with his father for crying out loud. Lip is just a friend and a penis.
He doesn't want to be her friend though. He actually loves her or is becoming obsessed now. Kinda shows both since he's still after her after she banged Frank.

Damn did not notice the old Mandy was the chick from Suburgatory either. I knew there was something off about this Mandy but couldn't place it. I wonder if she would've been down for being nude or if that was the problem?
"To be honest, there’s a lot of makeup; there’s a wig; maybe they can hide that. I’m sad because I love the show, but it couldn’t be worked out," she said simply.

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/61822577.html#ixzz1kzqn2tMq

See it now
tumblr_lwn2q2WR6X1qahdn2o1_250.gif
tumblr_lxkaumXvkS1qzm2geo1_500.gif

Lips's bro is a +*!*%+!.

Last ep was great. Frank technically did get raped
laugh.gif

Steve just showing up in the end was weird.

Peggy was GOLD last night, and the way this season episodes have been ending, I was surprised Frank didn't shoot his mom while she was sleeping.

Fiona sympathizing with Frank to end the episode... I wonder if that will last.

How many episodes are left for this season? I feel like it's flying by.

I was waiting for her to wake up while Frank was pointing the gun at her, laugh, take it from him and go back to sleep.

Recently started this show but its
smokin.gif

Fiona in those blue heels
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is currently my favorite show on right now, with House of Lies  & Californication right behind it.

Grammy is a G
laugh.gif

Carl and his homie Lil Hank are probably gonna be running that neighborhood when they get older

Ian is right about Lip, dude being stupid, he's gonna wind up being stuck there
with a $##%% wife and a baby
dropping out as a senior when he can easily breeze through it.
30t6p3b.gif

I know that professor would probably hook him up at the college once he's done with hs

Back
Top Bottom