Shameless (season 2) thread Vol.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Been wanting to smash emmy rossum since she was in Genius on the disney channel.

Truth

I get mad everytime some dude smashin her on the show n showin her body to the rest of the world

Then I realize that's the only time ima see her like that
frown.gif
tired.gif

Lip is that dude...kid runs an underground fight club and sells drugs out of an ice cream truck plus hes got the whole Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting thing going on...wish i was that cool when i was younger (minus the part about Frank and his girl haha)...William H. Macy is so good in that role

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Tony is really not making a good case for himself. 
Tony is a lame.
Even worse now that he actually moved into the house next door. Hate to think what this show could possibly have him doing, being next door and all
laugh.gif

Yeah, Kevin looks like he got fat 
laugh.gif
.  Probably doing a lot of extra eating since his foster daughter has that crazy garden and had tons of weed plants.  He's rocking a cool ponytail though.  
kash is a dirtbag for abandoning his family like that.  Hope he gets beat up.

Wondering when Steve will return, midseason maybe?  He'll have to find a way to get rid of tony so he doesn't get thrown in jail.

This episode plut the new Califronication had stories about kids playing with their weiners.  These writers are nuts 
roll.gif
.  The discussion they had in the kitchen about it not counting if nothing comes out was so wrong. 
sick.gif

Slower paced episode last night.

Frank foul as hell for what he's doing with Dottie aka Butterface.

Speaking of which Butterface's body.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Looks like Fiona is trying to get over her breakup with Goku by sleeping with as many dudes as she can.

On a sidenote, Guess who's Kevin's real life wife

Spoiler [+]
sarah_shahi_ps_01.jpg

Kudos.
pimp.gif

Frank Gallagher, I didn't know I could like a character that is completely unscrupulous
I mean, turning away the poor woman's heart transplant
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Been wanting to smash emmy rossum since she was in Genius on the disney channel.

Truth

I get mad everytime some dude smashin her on the show n showin her body to the rest of the world

Then I realize that's the only time ima see her like that
frown.gif
tired.gif

I feel like I kinda lost respect for her. I mean, she was a good up an coming actress, and now she portrays a %%%@ on TV. I know its acting, but its not like you are gonna win any awards anytime soon for Shameless, and there must be other paychecks out there. IDK. But she was hot on Genuis back in the day

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

roll.gif
dude really %$@%+! her too death
fiona
devil.gif

alien.gif
@ that background they used for steve

that background looked like a cartoon
laugh.gif

Like he was on the set of the DBZ movie or something.
laugh.gif

This dude Frank Gallagher is something else.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

30t6p3b.gif
@ that {()} telling his wife
alien.gif
@ the new mandy
indifferent.gif

poor shelia
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Poor Sheila indeed. She just can't catch a break. 
What about Karen and Lip tho. #!%% just got interesting.

Lip out here loving, cuffing, cockblocking and impregnating a harlot.
All that intellect, no common sense.

sucka for love is gonna be a sucka for love
30t6p3b.gif
his brother warned him
she know she only with jodi cause she doesnt want her kid dealing with lip's crazy family

His brother did warn him. Jody's not a bad dude tho. Still a lil rough around the edges but he appears to be a decent dude. Lip could do so much but he isn't doing it. He is smart as @@$# and squanders it.

Back
Top Bottom