**** Shaming

THE woman gets custody for a very important reason you are omitting.

It's even down to biology.
 A baby comes from a woman's egg that has been fertilized by a man. She carries and nourishes it for 9 months. She delivers the baby through tremendous pain and permanent damage to her body. She can feel it moving and kicking inside her.  She feeds it with her own breast milk and continues lactating for months after it's delivery. It technically belongs to her.
untitled-2bbsjx.gif

I remember I used to talk to this chick that tried to tell me that men can get sex easier than women

I asked her how many times have women raped men, or went on a killing spree and killed themselves because a few men turned them down, or why male strip clubs are so scarce, or why over 75% of prostitution arrests are either women giving up the clamb, or men buying the clamb...

She said "I don't know but I'm sure just as many as guys!"

At that moment, I knew I had won the argument.
laugh.gif
Everyone in a relationship is a prostitute, my opinion. I don't mean it in a dirty way but there is a form of exchange. And there are  plenty of male prostitutes. They just  don't walk around in short shorts and a bra at midnight. They're dressed better. There are also plenty of men who are raped as boys and teenagers. A grown women can't overpower a grown man. It's a different form of rape. The whole accusing men you mentioned earlier. Saying a man raped her is a woman's way of stripping him everything. His relationships, reputation, and work.

It's the female equilvalent.

THE woman gets custody for a very important reason you are omitting.

It's even down to biology.
 A baby comes from a woman's egg that has been fertilized by a man. She carries and nourishes it for 9 months. She delivers the baby through tremendous pain and permanent damage to her body. She can feel it moving and kicking inside her.  She feeds it with her own breast milk and continues lactating for months after it's delivery. It technically belongs to her.

And you're omitting where I said a BAD mother. You've proven you read a woman's fertility clinic pamphlet but that's all irrelevant when that woman is a horrible mother. What if she's a drug user or a smoker? Has no job or family to help her? Doesn't have a stable home? Living conditions of where she's located? All that not worth anything because "but she carried the child!". Nope. And before you conclude that this situation is a #ntextreme it's NOT. Woman use their kids as nothing more than DHS checks and file for quality of life payments which includes their home and how they used to live while with the father that superseded the finical needs of the child.

But never mind all that....... She carried da baby doe...

Last edited:
I remember I used to talk to this chick that tried to tell me that men can get sex easier than women

I asked her how many times have women raped men, or went on a killing spree and killed themselves because a few men turned them down, or why male strip clubs are so scarce, or why over 75% of prostitution arrests are either women giving up the clamb, or men buying the clamb...

She said "I don't know but I'm sure just as many as guys!"

At that moment, I knew I had won the argument.
laugh.gif
If we disregard looks, she might be right. I could get laid every night by a different woman, if I had zero regard for attractiveness.

And you're omitting where I said a BAD mother. You've proven you read a woman's fertility clinic pamphlet but that's all irrelevant when that woman is a horrible mother. What if she's a drug user or a smoker? Has no job or family to help her? Doesn't have a stable home? All that not worth anything because "but she carried the child!". Nope. And before you conclude that this situation is a #ntextreme it's NOT. Woman use their kids as nothing more than DHS checks and file for quality of life payments which includes their home and how they used to live while with the father that superseded the finical needs of the child.

But never mind all that....... She carried da baby doe...
In that case,you're right.  It's should be taken away. In those cases, all of the fathers I know who fault to get their children, GOT them.

I'm saying though, the egg is the baby. It's basically the seed.  Sperm fertilizes the egg, ok? It comes from the woman. You have to try to understand that the male cannot deliver or feed the baby from his own body.

If we disregard looks, she might be right. I could get laid every night by a different woman, if I had zero regard for attractiveness.
 He won't admit that I'm right.

My cousin used to  play ball and would pick me up from school sometimes. Girls would go crazy over him. Letters in the mailbox, panties, notes in his locker.

Even my crackhead uncle had crackhead women following him around asking for him. He didn't want a dopehead though.

Some people are selective but a lot of guys can get it like girls.

Anyone else think there's something psychotic about coming to a male dominated forum and trying to rally other users to join in on the villainization of men?

Nah bee... It's not apart of a larger discussion.

There's certain things not just from a societal standpoint, but a functional standpoint... That men can do and women can't and vice versa...

My mind is blown! Thank you for the depth you poured into this genius. I had never considered this, off to rethink my whole life...

:rofl:

In that case,you're right.  It's should be taken away. In those cases, all of the fathers I know who fault to get their children, GOT them.

I'm saying though, the egg is the baby. It's basically the seed.  Sperm fertilizes the egg, ok? It comes from the woman. You have to try to understand that the male cannot deliver or feed the baby from his own body.

All the ones you know, ok, but that's NOT the case and it's a fact that the mother gets the benefit of the doubt. That's not even debatable.

You're logic is flawed. She the mother carries the baby but just like the father can't have the child the mother can't fertilize the egg on her own. That a 50/50 split right there

Anyone else think there's something psychotic about coming to a male dominated forum and trying to rally other users to join in on the villainization of men?
I came to the forum and opened the thread because I like men actually.

If you knew anything about psychos, you'd understand that they don't HAVE ANY feelings. They don't feel anything. Nothing. I actually care about what I'm talking about.

yes... she is obviously lacking attention in real life. 

Its different because girls dont have to work to get laid. They can walk outside and put their hand up and any dude (married or not) would hit. Guys have to put in effort.

All the ones you know, ok, but that's NOT the case and it's a fact that the mother gets the benefit of the doubt. That's not even debatable.

You're logic is flawed. She the mother carries the baby but just like the father can't have the child the mother can't fertilize the egg on her own. That a 50/50 split right there
You forgot everything else I mentioned.

There's a zillion things the father cannot do before the baby's even born. For the first 9 months , he's only donated 1 sperm.

How can you just disregard looks and make an argument after the fact?

Looks exist.

Women clearly have an easier time having sex than men. I don't even see how this is debatable

NOVA sounds like such a beautiful place.

Fathers always gets custody of gets

women offering yambs up to guys like its no brainers

super successful women cant catch a man so they're just lumbering around the city...

k_____rep makes NOVA sound like a dreamland, yo.

My mind is blown! Thank you for the depth you poured into this genius. I had never considered this, off to rethink my whole life...

:rofl:

why did you erase the 4 paragraphs following it?

you said it was part of a larger discussion, i said that it's not.

not sure why you're trying to clown me but w/es

Its different because girls dont have to work to get laid. They can walk outside and put their hand up and any dude (married or not) would hit. Guys have to put in effort.
 I went over this already.

There are me n who don't work at it. Think Idris Elba, Michael Ealy, Chris Hemsworth.  And also, who says  a woman can sleep with a man she's attracted to? Bozos with no options would go for any woman or man. Trust. Anyone can get laid when they want to. the things is they want someone attractive.

You forgot everything else I mentioned.

There's a zillion things the father cannot do before the baby's even born. For the first 9 months , he's only donated 1 sperm.

One sperm, ok. That's like saying i have a car but no engine. The car is 100% worthless. That 1 engine is VERY important. And who's taking car of this woman while pregnant? Isn't her pregnant ***. I'll wait for some Brenda's got a baby type story to negate this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom