**** Shaming

You can find traces of hatred towards men in nearly all of KellyRep's threads.

Thread about her "dating multiple guys" - the men's fault for not being able to be the complete package so she has to shop around.

Thread about Russ Wilson and Ciara - Future is not a mentally stable individual because no real man that was mentally competent would do the things he's done.

This thread - men are the reason women are sluts because we're like predators who target women for sex so that we can later on regale in joyous banter with our comrades about our "savage" ways.

It's as if this person posting under the KellyRep moniker won't be satisfied until NT is filled with men that accepts that we are the problem with societies, and are the reason behind every plight faced by the female gender.

Last edited:

He won't admit that I'm right.

My cousin used to  play ball and would pick me up from school sometimes. Girls would go crazy over him. Letters in the mailbox, panties, notes in his locker.

Even my crackhead uncle had crackhead women following him around asking for him. He didn't want a dopehead though.

Some people are selective but a lot of guys can get it like girls.
Your cousin had elite status, tho. The majority of men don't have that status.

I can agree that the average man can get sex as easy as the average woman. But the average man can't get sex from the average woman as easy as she can do the opposite.

To guarantee easy sex, a man has to pursue women well below his level. If he's at a high enough level (star quarterback, rapper, actor, preacher, etc.) he will be able to pull some attractive women. If he is decent looking but has no status, he would have to go after big or ugly chicks for guaranteed bunz.

Now if a regular dude has a tight enough game, he will be able to pull a nice amount of attractive women, but it won't be at the snap of a finger like it would be if he dipped down (which is how easy women get it).

I came to the forum and opened the thread because I like men actually.

If you knew anything about psychos, you'd understand that they don't HAVE ANY feelings. They don't feel anything. Nothing. I actually care about what I'm talking about.

He's not trying to attack you, but at a certain point you really have to know your audience.

I'm not trying to ignore your argument at all, but what in the world are you expecting to happen here...

I have trouble believing you could frequent this site and not see this response coming.

One sperm, ok. That's like saying i have a car but no engine. The car is 100% worthless. That 1 engine is VERY important.
But in this case, the egg is really the engine , the car's body,  the transmission...the sperm is really just the fluid to get the car running.

Last edited:
Thread about women and their body image - men's fault for distorting the way beauty is defined in society.

Thread about her "dating multiple guys" - the men's fault for not being able to be the complete package so she has to shop around.

Thread about Russ Wilson and Ciara - Future is not a mentally stable individual because no real man that was mentally competent would do the things he's done.

This thread - men are the reason women are sluts because we're like predators who target women for sex so that we can later on regale in joyous banter with our comrades about our "savage" ways.

It's as if this person posting under the KellyRep moniker won't be satisfied until NT is filled with men that accepts that we are the problem with societies, and are the reason behind every plight faced by the female gender.

This is exactly what I was talking about man...psychotic stuff

You're using common generalizations to justify your anti-generalized ideas...
"The jock with the juice" is a common highschool movie generalization and you're using it to tell us that all of those girls that are writing him notes and throwing **** stained panties at him aren't all sluts...?

He's not trying to attack you, but at a certain point you really have to know your audience.

I'm not trying to ignore your argument at all, but what in the world are you expecting to happen here...

I have trouble believing you could frequent this site and not see this response coming.
No. Of course not.

I don't even take it personally. No one believes or believed me when I said that the attacks don't bother me and that in real life I'm a happy, well adjusted person.  I like coming on NT when I'm bored and I post about the same things on social media. No , I know every time someone will say something. And I don't know, my pride isn't invested in certain things .

Last edited:
You're using common generalizations to justify your anti-generalized ideas...
"The jock with the juice" is a common highschool movie generalization and you're using it to tell us that all of those girls that are writing him notes and throwing **** stained panties at him aren't all sluts...?
Even in the first post, I said some. I'm referring to a culture of some men who judge women for the same things they do and participate in.

I'm not very sexual as I've said but treating a women less than a women based off of her sexuality is still mistreating a woman. The shame is that those type of men mistreat women that they go to bed with.

They say they only respect a women who treats her body like  a temple but they don't treat their own bodies that way. So? If we're  judging by the same standards, then they should also call themselves sluts.

You're like those people who  twist the bible.   Go on . Tell me all  about me. LOL. Double standard anyway because you seem to have pent up hate towards women .

I  have nothing against guys. Women should just be treated fairly. Anytime women ask for the same treatment, she's labeled that way.

I went over this already.

There are me n who don't work at it. Think Idris Elba, Michael Ealy, Chris Hemsworth.  And also, who says  a woman can sleep with a man she's attracted to? Bozos with no options would go for any woman or man. Trust. Anyone can get laid when they want to. the things is they want someone attractive.

If woman have the choice to sleep with who they want just like men why can't they be ridiculed for poor judgement?

Stop trying to make women some type of inferior gender who's livelihoods are solely dependent upon what men think of them at any given moment....

:nerd:

Last edited:
Even in the first post, I said some. I'm referring to a culture of some men who judge women for the same things they do and participate in.

I'm not very sexual as I've said but treating a women less than a women based off of her sexuality is still mistreating a woman. The shame is that those type of men mistreat women that they go to bed with.

They say they only respect a women who treats her body like  a temple but they don't treat their own bodies that way. So? If we're  judging by the same standards, then they should also call themselves sluts.
Most dudes will willingly say they are a dog/***

Question is why won't yall?

If woman have the choice to sleep with who they want just like men why can't they be ridiculed for poor judgement?

Stop trying to make women some type of defenseless gender who's livelihoods are solely dependent upon what men think of them at any given moment....

nerd.gif
Stop making men sound like dogs that hump the nearest couch. They have plenty of control over taking people to bed. You would think all men were nymphos/rapists/perverts based off of responses. Really? You have no control over your penises , the same as women have over their vaginas?

Stop making men sound like dogs that hump the nearest couch. They have plenty of control over taking people to bed. You would think all men were nymphos/rapists/perverts based off of responses. Really? You have no control over your penises , the same as women have over their vaginas?

I have control over my penis, I know when I'm doing something with woman beneath my standards, I'm devaluing myself. Do women have that realization?

Last edited:
Makes asinine assertions, backs up the claim by saying that men should be shamed if women have to be subjected to it, and says I have pent up anger towards women after telling me that I'm guilty of telling her about herself.

:rofl:

Last edited:
 If you exclude looks, yes, men can.  In whatever circumstance a man is ALWAYS going to be stronger than a woman. Most women aren't trying to meet with a stranger for that very reason. It's NOT because women wouldn't do that. It's because it's dangerous. A LOT of men can boast about sleeping with girls on the first night. BECAUSE they went out and the woman recognized that they were cool  people. Not dangerous.

A  lot of women have had one night stands or done it on the first night, the same as guys would jump at the chance. It's not a matter of sexual differences, it's about her figuring out a safe way to do that.

If you exclude looks, yes, men can.  In whatever circumstance a man is ALWAYS going to be stronger than a woman. Most women aren't trying to meet with a stranger for that very reason. It's NOT because women wouldn't do that. It's because it's dangerous. A LOT of men can boast about sleeping with girls on the first night. BECAUSE they went out and the woman recognized that they were cool  people. Not dangerous.

A  lot of women have had one night stands or done it on the first night, the same as guys would jump at the chance. It's not a matter of sexual differences, it's about her figuring out a safe way to do that.
So now every man is a dog with the Hulk's body trying to jack the booty like Sparrow?

Back
Top Bottom