**** Shaming

If you were willing to smash 300 pound women or hideous looking women, would you encounter any difficulty? Would you not be able to get laid every single night with ease?

It's not as easy for an average looking man to sleep with an average looking woman, but there could be some merit to the absolute statement of "Men can get it as easy as women".

The term "can" includes any legal method, which in this case would be disregarding the attractiveness of the female target.
Why are you assuming all big girls are willing and able to smash any and every dude?

Those big girls still have to by attracted to me somewhat to let me hit

Nevermind. This and your cartoon ninja avatar just confirmed how mature you are and your single status.

A public place is a safe place. Like...use your brain or something. What the **** you did in school?
See how she immediately went for the ad hominem attacks/shaming as a defense?

No surprise. It's hilariously predictable.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
If you were willing to smash 300 pound women or hideous looking women, would you encounter any difficulty? Would you not be able to get laid every single night with ease?

It's not as easy for an average looking man to sleep with an average looking woman, but there could be some merit to the absolute statement of "Men can get it as easy as women".

The term "can" includes any legal method, which in this case would be disregarding the attractiveness of the female target.

i'd argue yes... i dont think it's as easy as you're making it out to be

you're acting like there isnt a subset of guys that treat these women like queens...

not saying they're right or wrong, but there are guys that ONLY want super huge, less attractive chicks

Last edited:
i'd argue yes... i dont think it's as easy as you're making it out to be

you're acting like there isnt a subset of guys that treat these women like queens...

not saying they're right or wrong, but there are guys that ONLY want super huge, less attractive chicks
Geez, I just assumed that nobody else is trying to get at those chicks, so they would be down with the program. Damn, it would hurt severely to get turned down by some Gabby Sidibe looking chick.

Geez, I just assumed that nobody else is trying to get at those chicks, so they would be down with the program. Damn, it would hurt severely to get turned down by some Gabby Sidibe looking chick.
bruh...

As a dude that's been around the block a couple times...

I can tell you that mediocre and below average chicks confidence is a lotnof the time at ASTRONOMICAL levels...

Dudes, as explained in this thread, are trying to go for the easy kill...

Cats will pass up a dime to go holla at a 5 because they feel they don't have a chance at the dime...

Pretty girls have some of THE lowest self esteem about themselves, my g...

Its weird, but I'm sure some older NTers can back me up on this.

People are grown and make their own decisions. Deal with whatever happens after that. Point blank

Some people have been raped of course, they can't help it, but if you are a female and are just giving it up to so many dudes, you will have a reputation that follows you. That is just something you have to deal with.
This. Anything that you get for free is isn't going to be as valued as something you have to work for. That's just the way it works.

Last edited:
I feel you have it very wrong as do most men. Women are just as promiscuous as men and women crave sex just as much as men. The only difference is there is a double standard and women will be talked down on for being promiscuous so many times they hide it. Show a woman you're not going to judge her and have her trust you won't hurt her and aren't being manipulative. If you reveal your true intentions even if it is only sexual desire they will open up and reveal their true sexuality.

I do agree there is a problem with most men who try to trick women into sex or manipulate them through hopes of a relationship. Men need to do nothing more then reveal their true intentions and truly enjoy women rather then see them as a puzzle to solve for sex. You'll be rolling in vagina if you don't chase it, make your desire for her known and just enjoy her as she is.
pretty much.

bruh...

I can tell you that mediocre and below average chicks confidence is a lotnof the time at ASTRONOMICAL levels...

Cats will pass up a dime to go holla at a 5 because they feel they don't have a chance at the dime...

You aren't lying.

Working in an airport there's not a minute that goes by that I'm not engaged in some type of convo with a female, especially the female employees. The not so attractive ones have there noses stuck up so high in the air for no reason. You won't even be able to get a hello with actual eye contact if you speak while the extremely attractive women who you wouldn't think twice stepping to unless you're game is on point and you have a haircut will actually spark convos with you, give compliments to you mid convo and won't stop smiling while talking to you. It's the most backwards thing ever but I'm honestly loving the trend. I will say I miss having mud ducks on the roster though

bruh...

Phax

OP,

This is neither here nor there for me but why would you even mention that your mom was raped and became promiscuous. It was totally unrelated to anything else you said and is obviously a situation where someone should seek professional help as it was not their choice. I just find it disturbing that you are willing to use something so extreme and personal to prove a point on an Internet message board. Carry on.

A key that opens any lock is a mater key. A lock that opens to any key is a really **** lock.

bruh...

Literally fax on top of fax

NOVA sounds like such a beautiful place.

Fathers always gets custody of gets

women offering yambs up to guys like its no brainers

super successful women cant catch a man so they're just lumbering around the city...

k_____rep makes NOVA sound like a dreamland, yo.

:lol:

I'll go ahead and just /thread this whole topic to sleep.

Men and women are both shamed for different reason.

Sure men aren't **** shamed, but we're shamed for a host of other reasons.

Men are shamed when we show emotion (even men hurt sometimes, we're human), when we stray from the traditional role society as put on us as breadwinners (stay at home fathers generally get no respect, /salute), when we take certain jobs (shout out to my murses and my mecrataries, keep ya'll heads up).

Women are **** shamed.

Sexually both men and women are stigmatized as well. Women get stigmatized if they're promiscuous, men get stigmatized if they're not able to be promiscuous.

**** even women like a dude that gets tail. A sign of virility.

Hey even you Kelly shame certain NTers for not being able to get tail. You also body shame certain men. You'd argue a woman can't control her bodyweight because of hormones and birth but hey, some men are just generally predisposed to being heavier. Some guys are endomorphs and even at low BMIs they'll look like they're carrying some extra baggage. A point which I brought up in your body thread that you conveniently ducked.

Truth is society is full of shamers.

It's up to you the individual to hold yourself accountable when you find yourself stigmatizing others. We all do it, we're all guilty of it. I have to check myself at times when I find myself judging others. I'm trying though.

Last edited:
I do agree with OP in a sense. Its def not fair and we need to fix society, and stop having these girls be shamed once this instint!

*MoanAsAnInsecureShortyFromTheBarBops

Men are shamed when we show emotion (even men hurt sometimes, we're human), when we stray from the traditional role society as put on us as breadwinners (stay at home fathers generally get no respect, /salute), when we take certain jobs (shout out to my murses and my mecrataries, keep ya'll heads up).

Women are **** shamed.

Sexually both men and women are stigmatized as well. Women get stigmatized if they're promiscuous, men get stigmatized if they're not able to be promiscuous.

Hey even you Kelly shame certain NTers for not being able to get tail. You also body shame certain men. You'd argue a woman can't control her bodyweight because of hormones and birth but hey, some men are just generally predisposed to being heavier. Some guys are endomorphs and even at low BMIs they'll look like they're carrying some extra baggage. A point which I brought up in your body thread that you conveniently ducked.

It's up to you the individual to hold yourself accountable when you find yourself stigmatizing others. We all do it, we're all guilty of it. I have to check myself at times when I find myself judging others. I'm trying though.

View media item 1612915

I haven't slept with one girl whom I wouldn't have given the chance to pursue something further with, all the girls were treated with respect and sex was always a secondary thing and every time I would leave the ball in their court to take it there, not because I didn't have the courage to push it, but because getting to know a girl in a deeper sense to me was always more gratifying than sleeping with them, if you catch my drift.

Here is where it gets tricky, it only ever worked out for the long run with my wife....all the other girls said they wanted a nice guy, claimed they wanted to be viewed as something more than a sex object, but then will start acting all weird when I would treat them with respect and not even push the envelop on sex, the insecurities were absurd....bottom line, very few girls know what they even want, at least with the majority of men YOU KNOW what they ultimately want, with a woman is always some mind ****

I haven't slept with one girl whom I wouldn't have given the chance to pursue something further with, all the girls were treated with respect and sex was always a secondary thing and every time I would leave the ball in their court to take it there, not because I didn't have the courage to push it, but because getting to know a girl in a deeper sense to me was always more gratifying than sleeping with them, if you catch my drift.

Here is where it gets tricky, it only ever worked out for the long run with my wife....all the other girls said they wanted a nice guy, claimed they wanted to be viewed as something more than a sex object, but then will start acting all weird when I would treat them with respect and not even push the envelop on sex, the insecurities were absurd....bottom line, very few girls know what they even want, at least with the majority of men YOU KNOW what they ultimately want, with a woman is always some mind ****
A lot of realness in that second paragraph.

+1

Last edited:
A lot of realness in that second paragraph.

+1

Hate to say this but most women were raised to value what they have between their legs above else, they feel entitled to everything a man has to offer without pulling their own weight, simply because they have the P....then get upset when men view them for what they are, a walking vagina...make up your minds....you want a good guy, don't chase the good guys away, you want to be viewed as something more than a sex object, don't put your P on a pedestal, cater to your man as much as he's supposed to cater to you, offer to pay the tab on that first date, have something going no for yourself other than your physical.

Sex is just sex, stop thinking of it as the holy grail, if you wanna **** that man, then **** him...if he's about you, he's not gonna change because of that...you can hold out for a year, have sex and break up...more than likely is not because he finally got what he wanted...no man is gonna wait a year on sex if the woman is so easy to walk out on, the same way no man is gonna walk out on a legit great woman because she gave it up after a week.

Women are **** shamed.

Back
Top Bottom