**SHAQ & HOOPZ havin fun i see***

shawty a life saver
smokin.gif

Hahaha Shaq is crazy with it out of the playoffs.. he has too much time on his hands.

Hahaha Shaq is crazy with it out of the playoffs.. he has too much time on his hands.

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'm kinda mad you dudes seriously think that she's really holding him up on her back.

she is holding him up on her back. its not hard to do cause she is tiny and has a low sense of gravity plus cause hes taller shes not lifting up as much as he is just taking his feet off the ground. its the same reason you use to see 5'6 cats in high school benching mad numbers, half of it comes from barely having to do %%@$ for a full extend cause they got short !%$ arms veses a dude with arms long as hell trying to lock out. some yall need to learn some basic %%@$ about body mechanics and how the world works....
This

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'm kinda mad you dudes seriously think that she's really holding him up on her back.

she is holding him up on her back. its not hard to do cause she is tiny and has a low sense of gravity plus cause hes taller shes not lifting up as much as he is just taking his feet off the ground. its the same reason you use to see 5'6 cats in high school benching mad numbers, half of it comes from barely having to do %%@$ for a full extend cause they got short !%$ arms veses a dude with arms long as hell trying to lock out. some yall need to learn some basic %%@$ about body mechanics and how the world works....
This

Back
Top Bottom