**SHAQ & HOOPZ havin fun i see***

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Yo Shaq be tricking hard on the chicks he smashes... mad other chicks dude slayed, but he spends a lot of money on them.

Can't knock him... like they say... it ain't tricking if you got it.

Yo Shaq be tricking hard on the chicks he smashes... mad other chicks dude slayed, but he spends a lot of money on them.

Can't knock him... like they say... it ain't tricking if you got it.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Are you all really going to fall for one of the oldest picture tricks in the history of flash photography? Stop calling her strong for what you see in that picture. I am sure I could do the same "pose" with Roseanne on my back.

Originally Posted by RedMan

In Shaq defense we do nit know when these pictures were taken.

pimp.gif
True
??? *%% yall talkin bout, it clearly says the one pic was takin at 8:18pm while the battery was at 72%, geez.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Are you all really going to fall for one of the oldest picture tricks in the history of flash photography? Stop calling her strong for what you see in that picture. I am sure I could do the same "pose" with Roseanne on my back.

Originally Posted by RedMan

In Shaq defense we do nit know when these pictures were taken.

pimp.gif
True
??? *%% yall talkin bout, it clearly says the one pic was takin at 8:18pm while the battery was at 72%, geez.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

I can't even bench press Shaq's weight and ol girl put that on her back, wow
laugh.gif

Thats her leg tho leg strength is alot stronger than upper 300 in the lower body for a chick is strong but not freakishly strong

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

I can't even bench press Shaq's weight and ol girl put that on her back, wow
laugh.gif

Thats her leg tho leg strength is alot stronger than upper 300 in the lower body for a chick is strong but not freakishly strong

Originally Posted by LouisVuittonDonKing

roll.gif

I'm quite...stunned at how random this is. Like...Who does +%$! like that? *Kevin Hart Voice*

I bet he doesn't give a *%#% about basketball anymore
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LouisVuittonDonKing

roll.gif

I'm quite...stunned at how random this is. Like...Who does +%$! like that? *Kevin Hart Voice*

I bet he doesn't give a *%#% about basketball anymore
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom