Shaq trade offical like referree with a whistle (Planet Orange in SHOCK)

^
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Suns did not get better with this trade AT ALL.

Shaq is going to be running out of breath.

Assuming this happens (I have serious doubts)...

Off the top of my head I can't think of a more underrated PG than Marcus Banks, he could play significant minutes in Miami. Obviously Marion would be amajor pick up and Miami could make a late playoff run. They've been wanting to get rid of Smush all season too so if he's gone it's about as goodof a trade as possible for Miami.

If the Suns do this I have no idea what they're thinking.

I think this might surprise people and help the suns..
They couldn't match up with the Lakers twin towers

but now they got Shaq, who will be able to defend against players easily driving to the rim, posting up, and easily grabbing rebounds.

His size will help them against the Spurs and Lakers.

It is a HUGE risk, but it just might pay off.

and I think for the heat, they got a great duo in Wade and Marion.

Interesting takes around the net.. I think theres really only one way to look at it...

if he can stay healthy and motivated then it works out... if he keeps having nagging injuires then well, suns are screwed.

Real interesting, gunna be fun to see all the reaction tomorrow by people with some bit of nba knowledge, unlike most here, who cannot for the life of themtake off their blinders to formulate an opinion. Why warrior fans are in here talking trash is beyond me.

Originally Posted by rocksfan25

Assuming this happens (I have serious doubts)...

Off the top of my head I can't think of a more underrated PG than Marcus Banks, he could play significant minutes in Miami. Obviously Marion would be a major pick up and Miami could make a late playoff run. They've been wanting to get rid of Smush all season too so if he's gone it's about as good of a trade as possible for Miami.

If the Suns do this I have no idea what they're thinking.

banks is absolutely trash, Id give him away for free

Can D'Antoni coach a half-court team?

If not then dude might be on his way out since Kerr seems to be trying to change the identity of their organization

HAHA this is ace, Suns can't run on Diesel! I never saw what was wrong, Suns should've stuck with Marion-Amare and Nash. Still lead the pacific, nowwe'll overtake ya'll!

Well done Suns, serves you right for panic-buying!

(if this trade really does go down)
As much as I enjoy a certain Sun and Matrix fan's grief and the sign that the Suns are in panic mode....Shaq in the West and on the Suns is not a goodthing for other teams IMO. If the playoff turns into a halfcourt battle then Shaq can still demand a double team and who better to feed him then Nash.

Sure he would slow down the running game but that running game has yet to get them to the championship. This move (if it goes down) along with the Gasol tradewould be alot more effective if not done in midseason in my opinion.

i guess they going to use shaq as the closer. put him in with 4 minutes left and have him wear down the defense. he could be their mariano rivera.

but seriously, shaq gets gassed playing teams like the w's and suns. how is he going to keep up???

i guess kerr hit the panic button when he saw gasol going to LA.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Originally Posted by tupac003

My lord those are some ugly jerseys.
Yeah because this is a good looking jersey
alien.gif

Yellow
eyes.gif

reb-7995a-3lgaau836.jpg

Actually, that is a pretty sweet jersey, lol.

Anyway, I'm probably the only one to think that Shaq will help this team. Think about it, Amare moving to PF, you already got a pretty effective GrantHill at SF, plus think Nash penetrating and dishing to Shaq for an open lay-up. As slow as he is now, Shaq still shooting 58%, he's still a smart playerand a pretty good passer. You guys had too many 6'8 dudes in Matrix, Hill, and Diaw. As a Laker fan though I HOPE I'M WRONG!

guess the suns will give up on the next few seasons if that trade goes down.

nash' greatness will be diminished playing in a half-court game.

Shaq in a Phoenix Suns uniform? that is just flat out ugly .
sick.gif
Shag running in a Suns offense , even more ugly
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That'd be hilarious if in that Heat-Hawks game Shaq had to suit up in a Heat uni still-wasn't the whole issue of that game about him getting called fora 6th foul when i twas his 5th? Of course that's not happening

The Heat are settin themselves up for a good future with this trade...props to them
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom