Shaq trade offical like referree with a whistle (Planet Orange in SHOCK)

What has DWade had to say about all this? Where are his interviews? 3 years ago Wade was loving Shaq like Kanye loves Jay. Now look at them.....I guess itwasn't Kobe's fault after all.

he will NOT be a bust like you seem to think he will be.
I can't believe he thinks having Mr Marion on our team will make us better.. us suns fans have to realize regular season doesn't matter,marion disappeared in playoff games. Right? It's better to have someone who does something rathen than Marion who just suited up and got easy dunks andalleyoops. As the season goes through, zodogg will grow to like him. He's a great dude, and will bring energy to this team. I can't wait to have himsuit up.. i hope its next week against dallas. Boy its fun to be a suns fan!
pimp.gif

good thing i recorded the press conference!! SO LONG MR MARION!!!!!!!!!
tired.gif
happy.gif

Shaq might be a manic depressive. One day he's Mr. Niceguy. The next day he's telling the press he delays surgery until the start of the season becausehe got "hurt on company time, so his procedure and recovery should be on company time" as well.

Anything that pisses off Laker fans is a plus in my book
Ok, as long as the Knicks are not making the playoff for the next 15 years then it's all good in my book too.

Marion's decline in production in the playoffs can hardly be solely attributed to Marion. He has no plays run for him in the regular season. Are youthinking that would change for the playoffs? His whole point production is based on being the cutter, getting the pass, finishing it, and getting put backtips, dunks, and tap ins.

Shawn Marion can't stop Tim Duncan. He lacks the body to take the bruises.
Shawn Marion can't stop Dirk. His shot release is beyond the reach of Marion unless he's perfectly positioned.

laugh.gif
I love Shaq infront of the Mic.......like the way he was professional when referring to the Heat & Lakers.

"Start printing those T-Shirts, THE SUN WILL RISE"
laugh.gif

Shaq might be a manic depressive. One day he's Mr. Niceguy. The next day he's telling the press he delays surgery until the start of the season becausehe got "hurt on company time, so his procedure and recovery should be on company time" as well.

Thats that hes scared @#%#. Son always been good for getting work done in October that couls have been done in JULY

when Shaq retires (unfortunately that day will arrive eventually), TNT needs to sign him asap.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

when Shaq retires (unfortunately that day will arrive eventually), TNT needs to sign him asap.
Clearly.. replace Magic with Shaq
Kenny the Jet, Sir Charles and the Diesel...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Clearly.. replace Magic with Shaq
Kenny the Jet, Sir Charles and the Diesel...
laugh.gif

OMG!! that would be the best! charles and shaq would just say some of the wildest/funniest things ever!!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TonyCrakk

so how does it work, do shaq still play for the east allstars?

Try to watch basketball before posting
He didn't make the all star team.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by TonyCrakk

so how does it work, do shaq still play for the east allstars?

Try to watch besketball before posting

u mean he don't or he didn't

he's the second voted leader centers in the east

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

I can't believe he thinks having Mr Marion on our team will make us better.. us suns fans have to realize regular season doesn't matter, marion disappeared in playoff games. Right? It's better to have someone who does something rathen than Marion who just suited up and got easy dunks and alleyoops. .
pimp.gif

tired.gif
happy.gif
Ok man...i've refrained from doing this long enough...but I can't hold back any longer. its one thing to like this trade and be happy that Shaqis a Sun. I personally disagree but that's fine. its another thing to trash Shawn Marion after everything he's meant to this team over the last 9years. I'm convinced you're just an Amare fan. not a Suns fan. How can you rip a guy who for 9 years night in and night out has given everything tothis team. He plays hard. He plays out of position guarding dudes that are 5 inches taller & 100 Lbs heavier. He rebounds like nobody in the NBA his sizehas ever rebounded. He never gets hurt. He plays every night. He's a great defender. All he wants is some recognition. Through 9 years, 4 startingPG's, 4 head coaches...Trix has always been here doing his thing, but Nash and Stat get all the publicity and credit. He's not a bad guy. His teammateslike him. Even after he said he might want to go elsewhere he STILL went out every night and played hard. Frankly I'm embarrassed you claim to be a Sunsfan after some of the stuff you post.

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

he will NOT be a bust like you seem to think he will be.
I can't believe he thinks having Mr Marion on our team will make us better.. us suns fans have to realize regular season doesn't matter, marion disappeared in playoff games. Right? It's better to have someone who does something rathen than Marion who just suited up and got easy dunks and alleyoops. As the season goes through, zodogg will grow to like him. He's a great dude, and will bring energy to this team. I can't wait to have him suit up.. i hope its next week against dallas. Boy its fun to be a suns fan!
pimp.gif

tired.gif
happy.gif

I'm not a Suns fan, but Trix is just more than just easy dunks and alleyoops. SMH.

Try to watch besketball before posting

roll.gif

i have always rooted against the suns in the playoffs, but this year i hope they win it all, im tired of San Antonio

Waits for PTI to see Wilbon's reaction to Shaq's jab during the conference.

^ It was pretty funny.

Kornheiser was like, "You're a grown man; you're forty... something. Are you going to back down to Shaq?
Wilbon responded, "Yes! I'd like to be fifty-something!!"

laugh.gif

Man watching shaq talk lets me know he isn't playing.

He is going to go hard and he will bring that chip to PHX. Damn it....

tupac003:
Man watching shaq talk lets me know he isn't playing.

He is going to go hard and he will bring that chip to PHX. Damn it....
^ Exactly.

Dude is motivated.

And NBAdotcam, I know you mentioned earlier that some folks are forgetting how injured, old, and out-of-shape he is, thinking that his motivation willmagically change those things, but that's definitely not the case. He's still the same age with the same injuries. But he does have heart.

As an example, I'm going to use my favorite player in the entire NBA: Kwame Brown.

Kwame Brown is is GREAT shape, is NOT injured very often, and is DEFINITELY young.

But he has NO HEART.

RIGHT NOW... I would take ONE Shaq over TWELVE Kwames.

No, Shaq's ailments aren't going to disappear, but they will be compensated for through hard work, determination, and a willingness to be coached. Heknows that Orlando was his team and Penny was an awesome sidekick, and that L.A. was his team, despite his sidekick trying to take the reigns, and that Miamiwas both his team and Wade's team... but THIS team is NASH'S, and THEN Amare's. I know that he knows that; he's not tryng to come in andtakeover.

He just wants to fill a void, which is 'powerful big man to body all other big men, whether it be Dwight Howard or Yao Ming.'

I'm sure you saw where he said Stat has done great at center for you guys, but that his natural position is not center; it's forward.

I agree.

And I've said that on here on a few occasions.

Stat at the 4 and Shaq at the 5 is something to fear, man.

Back
Top Bottom