Shaq's rookie highlights dayum.

Wonder how many of you even knew Shaq was this athletic. I forget how young some of you are sometime.

Wonder how many of you even knew Shaq was this athletic. I forget how young some of you are sometime.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yeah, and to bring it even further back do you remember when it was Shaq, Stanley Roberts (who was a 7-Foot BEAST, he just got lazy and fat, but dude was nice) AND Chris Jackson (Mamoud Rauf) at LSU? How they didn't win it all that year still puzzles me.

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Yeah, and to bring it even further back do you remember when it was Shaq, Stanley Roberts (who was a 7-Foot BEAST, he just got lazy and fat, but dude was nice) AND Chris Jackson (Mamoud Rauf) at LSU? How they didn't win it all that year still puzzles me.

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Old folks tell me Chris Jackson was the best freshman they have ever seen.

But this was before Melo, Durant, and Beasley.

Do some searching some months back on the boards.

pimp.gif

Do some searching some months back on the boards.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I use to be a big Shaq fan back in the day
pimp.gif

had the champion replica jersey and his signature reebok shoes

shaqnosis
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I used to drink Pepsi and All-Sport drinks because of this dude.  Shaq is beyond appreciated.

Now if he sustained that zest, work ethic, and zeal that he came in the NBA with....

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I use to be a big Shaq fan back in the day
pimp.gif

had the champion replica jersey and his signature reebok shoes

shaqnosis
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I used to drink Pepsi and All-Sport drinks because of this dude.  Shaq is beyond appreciated.

Now if he sustained that zest, work ethic, and zeal that he came in the NBA with....

It's dirty how so many highlights were on Robert Parish. Chief was like 67 years old at the time.

It's dirty how so many highlights were on Robert Parish. Chief was like 67 years old at the time.

i amazed he didnt end up with more rings, 7 - 8, but as he got older his body gave..... not too say he wasnt dominant up until a few years ago....

i was at the NJ game, i was 7 or 8 at the time i was like
eek.gif
when he dropped the hoop, %%!% was like damm near 2 hour delay

i amazed he didnt end up with more rings, 7 - 8, but as he got older his body gave..... not too say he wasnt dominant up until a few years ago....

i was at the NJ game, i was 7 or 8 at the time i was like
eek.gif
when he dropped the hoop, %%!% was like damm near 2 hour delay

Back
Top Bottom