Shaq's rookie highlights dayum.

my favorite center of all time
pimp.gif
.... kind of wish he kept the weight down like his rookie year so he could have stayed in his prime
laugh.gif

my favorite center of all time
pimp.gif
.... kind of wish he kept the weight down like his rookie year so he could have stayed in his prime
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Wonder how many of you even knew Shaq was this athletic. I forget how young some of you are sometime.

Yeah, and to bring it even further back do you remember when it was Shaq, Stanley Roberts (who was a 7-Foot BEAST, he just got lazy and fat, but dude was nice) AND Chris Jackson (Mamoud Rauf) at LSU? How they didn't win it all that year still puzzles me.

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
^Runnin' Rebels, Blue Devils they might have something to do with why Shaq and LSU couldn't win a 'chip. Chris Jackson was dope though.

They(experts) always said that Stanley was better than Shaq. Oh well...

Nice vid.

Akeem/Hakeem imo is still the best C ever.

Edit:

Watched the vid again, whoa on that dunk on Alonzo!

I just saw my favorite Warrior of all time. Billy Owens running away from Shaq lol.

"Forget Tony Danza, I'm the boss
When it comes to money, I'm like !!#@ Butkas
Now who's the first pick? me, word is born and
Not a Christian Laettner, not Alonzo Mourning"

lol

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Wonder how many of you even knew Shaq was this athletic. I forget how young some of you are sometime.

Yeah, and to bring it even further back do you remember when it was Shaq, Stanley Roberts (who was a 7-Foot BEAST, he just got lazy and fat, but dude was nice) AND Chris Jackson (Mamoud Rauf) at LSU? How they didn't win it all that year still puzzles me.

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
^Runnin' Rebels, Blue Devils they might have something to do with why Shaq and LSU couldn't win a 'chip. Chris Jackson was dope though.

They(experts) always said that Stanley was better than Shaq. Oh well...

Nice vid.

Akeem/Hakeem imo is still the best C ever.

Edit:

Watched the vid again, whoa on that dunk on Alonzo!

I just saw my favorite Warrior of all time. Billy Owens running away from Shaq lol.

"Forget Tony Danza, I'm the boss
When it comes to money, I'm like !!#@ Butkas
Now who's the first pick? me, word is born and
Not a Christian Laettner, not Alonzo Mourning"

lol

I will Paypal anyone in here $10 if they have that game when Orlando played the Golden State Warriors where  Penny ,Shaq, and Sprewell went absolute NUTS!!! Me and my boy used to look at that game at least 5 times a week, but  I can't find that VCR tape for nothing. I think it's that same game where Shaq went diving on the court and made the funny face into the camera (it's in that highlight OP posted.)

And yeah scouts did consider Stanley Roberts to be a serious prospect. He was a true 7' 285, and had real ball skills.

FOund it, it's the December 16, 1994 game. Penny had 38 points and 13 assists, Shaq had 40 points and 14 rebounds, and Sprewell had 40 points, 6 rebounds, and 5 assists. Oh and Tim Hardaway scored 15 points, but had 22 assists. I lie to you not, this was one of the most amazing regular season games to watch. Thanks in advance to whoever can find that for me.

I will Paypal anyone in here $10 if they have that game when Orlando played the Golden State Warriors where  Penny ,Shaq, and Sprewell went absolute NUTS!!! Me and my boy used to look at that game at least 5 times a week, but  I can't find that VCR tape for nothing. I think it's that same game where Shaq went diving on the court and made the funny face into the camera (it's in that highlight OP posted.)

And yeah scouts did consider Stanley Roberts to be a serious prospect. He was a true 7' 285, and had real ball skills.

FOund it, it's the December 16, 1994 game. Penny had 38 points and 13 assists, Shaq had 40 points and 14 rebounds, and Sprewell had 40 points, 6 rebounds, and 5 assists. Oh and Tim Hardaway scored 15 points, but had 22 assists. I lie to you not, this was one of the most amazing regular season games to watch. Thanks in advance to whoever can find that for me.

Not pertaining to Shaq, but Stanley Roberts

I was talking to this guy who played at Southern (LA) around the time when Stanley Roberts and Shaq were there. He is/was good friends with Roberts, he was telling me dude was just good at basketball he didn't really like playing all that much, he was just big and good at the sport so he kept with it. Injuries derailed his career though.

Not pertaining to Shaq, but Stanley Roberts

I was talking to this guy who played at Southern (LA) around the time when Stanley Roberts and Shaq were there. He is/was good friends with Roberts, he was telling me dude was just good at basketball he didn't really like playing all that much, he was just big and good at the sport so he kept with it. Injuries derailed his career though.

eek.gif
 That's quite a stat line..looks like a 2 on 2 game..
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 That's quite a stat line..looks like a 2 on 2 game..
laugh.gif

yea alot of people on here are too young to remember his first couple years with orlando. dude was quick and athletic.

can someone tell me why dwight dont work on his game??

yea alot of people on here are too young to remember his first couple years with orlando. dude was quick and athletic.

can someone tell me why dwight dont work on his game??

laugh.gif
at the old guys reminding everyone how "better" and "smarter" they are because they are old. Give it a rest.

I will always remember the time when he hit a turnaround, banker 3 pointer at the buzzer before halftime. It was 95 or 96 and I was watching a halftime show and they showed that highlight. It was ridiculous.

Greatest big ever? Lulz.

Hakeem vs. Shaq is like Kobe vs. LeBron (pure individual standpoint)

laugh.gif
at the old guys reminding everyone how "better" and "smarter" they are because they are old. Give it a rest.

I will always remember the time when he hit a turnaround, banker 3 pointer at the buzzer before halftime. It was 95 or 96 and I was watching a halftime show and they showed that highlight. It was ridiculous.

Greatest big ever? Lulz.

Hakeem vs. Shaq is like Kobe vs. LeBron (pure individual standpoint)

Back
Top Bottom