Sharing food

My girl is petite and doesn’t eat a lot so I end up with more food than I order for myself anyway. For this reason she can take my food. If our appetites were the same then to each his/her own.

The eye roll changes everything

If she rolls her eyes like you're goofy for your meal choice, she can enjoy her eggplant or starve

**** that

I choose to post in here and laugh at you.

Was that not clear? :lol:

23EBE029-86E4-4F18-B0AA-1DCF99F66985.gif

I feel you OP. If I'm the only one eating I'll offer you a piece out of courtesy. If you refuse then you missed your chance. Dont try afterwards. People who want to eat half my plate when I'm not interested in theirs so they trying to have their food + half mine TRIGGER me.
I'm an only child. I never do it to anyone and if my friend is eating something and offers I just be like nah thank you I'm cool. Because I don't like when people hover around my food so I don't do it to others.
Mom dukes likes to mess with me because she knows I hate it so she'll ask me with a ****ty grin because she knows I can't say no to my own mother especially in public then make a slick comment :angry:

I’m reminded of the breakfast scene from Training Day when Ethan Hawk was offered food by Denzel Washington. Hawk said “no thanks” but changed his mind minutes later only to hear Washington reply “Oh no you won’t. You ****ed that up already” :wow::lol::smokin

alonzo-diner.gif

Last edited:
Im with u op. I know it's the norm with women but it does get on my nerves :lol:
Especially when u specifically ask and they shoot it down only to try and bum off yours..... Ohhh that smell good bae, give me sum :smh:

No big deal.

Either share or curve shorty. Not that serious.

I'm like that as well. But when it comes to my girl, I let it slide. Can't get mad at your girl for things like this.

In relationships we have to learn how to compromise(give and take). **** even your mfood might fall victim to this rule lol. Share with her man its somthing small. Trust me you dont want a another dude coming around feeding her those same wraps and eggplant emojis afterwards

OP be eating his girls bootyhole and sucking feet like a savage and can't even let her sample some of his food. priorities man :smh:

OP be eating his girls bootyhole and sucking feet like a savage and can't even let her sample some of his food. priorities man :smh:
Really doesn’t make sense when you think about it. Even if he gives her a piece of his food he’s getting right back later that night when he eats the groceries :lol:

Happens all the time with my mom. I go out and tell her I’m getting something to eat and if she wants anything. She hits me with the “no but if you offer I’ll eat it” I’m like wtf does that mean? Just say yes or no

Back
Top Bottom