Shattered Backboard 1 2025

Sold mines a few years back when they started hitting the 2k mark. I’m not even tripping on these like that so I’m game time decision.

Give us FRAGMENTS!
Retros of SBB 1.0s, Fragments, Bred Toes, and 85 Chis would probably bring the hype back to AJ 1s. Throw in Off-White 1 retros (esp. the unreleased Canary Yellow pair) and it would drive up interest even further.

Hell, throw in ROTYs, 85 UNCs, 85 Royals, and Spidey 1.0s while we’re at it lol

Close enough :lol:

This is good news. That means they’re getting the pump fake out the way before they drop.

Me dealing w JB after 20+ yrs —nvr falling for it
1722377497557.gif

Not that surprise we see sbb again, it's just a GR shoe. Give me more of the limited stuff then we talking. Anyway, JB is hella desperate and I like it.
flatten;crop_down;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=70

I'd definitely rather have a Fort Greene or Fragment (blues w/OG colorblocking) personally, but anything that gets shoes on peoples' feet and out of resellers' investment portfolio is a plus in my book. I don't want trophies or decorations or investments, I want shoes that I'm not scared to wear because they're too valuable.

Wow Nike going all out in 2025

What is there left to drop in 2026?
Jordan I (High '85): Chicago, Black Toe, Royal, Shadow, UNC, the rest of the Metallic series
Jordan II: Chicago (Home)
1000007901.jpg

Jordan III: True Blue (2016 doesn't count), and non reimagined White Cement 3
Jordan IV: Fire Red, White Cement, Black Cement (all in new shape/cut)
Jordan V: Black Metallic 5 (non gimmick, new shape), Black Tongue 5
Jordan VI: White Infrared, Sport Blue
Jordan VII: Playoff/Charcoal 7, Olympic 7, Hare 7 (last retro was 10 years ago), Bordeaux 7 (last retro was 10 years ago)
Jordan VIII: Hare/Bugs Bunny 8

And the band plays on. Some of these might be subjective but for the most part, there's still a lot that needs to release.

I’m down for this. Kind of expected it.

My pair is a bit too big and I was contemplating getting another pair, but with the way things have been going, I figured this might come back for the 10 year anniversary.

I hope the quality is on par with the 15s if not better. The black portions are nothing to write home about.

Nike really said open the vault for 2025. On the Air Force 1 side of things they got Stash’s,PlayStations,Scarr’s Pizza dropping. Galaxy foams in the pipeline too

a kid could start and stop buying in one year and have an impressive sneaker lineup for life

Completely depends on how exclusive they make these re-releases

Lots of former grails have re-released straight into the outlets. And unsurprisingly, after some time nobody cares about them anymore

Back
Top Bottom