Shawn Roids Merriman

Originally Posted by CP1708

I remember fighting with some dude who did a show for Colin Cowherd last year and he was complely in denial that Merriman did anything. He tried to say the substance he was busted for was weed or something, and that Jason taylor was an idiot for saying anything.
laugh.gif

J Taylor was definitley right in that situation...

But Lights out was also VERY funny... What did he send him? A Lights out T Shirt and some popcorn to watch the playoffs or somethin? That !*#@ has me rolling
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^and that MJD hit was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

apparently steroids can get you a tan as well. he looks 3 shades lighter, at least according to these pictures.

Word.....

Dude got lighter complexion wise and his weight....

Never knew steroids made you darker....

roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

He needs to get back on roids IMMEDATELY....

not saying Merriman didn't get owned on the play, but he did get caught off balance on his heels, and unfortunately for him he ended up getting embarassedand it being replayed in front of everybody

fair justification for his roid use
laugh.gif

yo, upon further review, i have to say the hit looked bad because Merriman thought MJD was gonna hit the flats along with the fullback. I think MJD wassupposed to hit the flats but saw Merriman coming in and had to chip block on Merriman before running his route. The chip block just turned into a massacre. Ithink it was a delay, notice how MJD asked Gerrard for the rock. So I gotta side with Merriman on this one, he didn't expect it.
That hit was still gruesome tho
sick.gif
frown.gif

and anybody ever notice how much of an angry dude he was when he was on the roids? Always doing the lights out dance, just looking mean and **@!"
mad.gif
" Since than, he's all like "i'm not doing thelights out dance anymore"
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MaxElite

apparently steroids can get you a tan as well. he looks 3 shades lighter, at least according to these pictures.

steroid uses typical do try and get tan to hide the side effects of face and body acne

A lot of what's goin on is that they are trying to put Shawne in coverage which he is complete garbage at.

They should be rushing 5-6 guys on every down. If the other team takes advantage, oh well at least we aren't letting them do it by rushing 3 guys anddropping Merriman and Phillips into coverage.

Blitz Merriman and Phillips and you have last year.

Drop back into a zone every F---ING down and you have 5-5.

steroid uses typical do try and get tan to hide the side effects of face and body acne
ahh well there you go. but i mean come on, dude plays in SanDiego and he still looks like pale as hell.

The top photo may be a edited image of his Maryland photo. Someone may have created the image after drafting Merriman to put him in a Chargers uniform. Hisshoulders in the image look like shoulder pads. His shoulders jet straight across like shoulder pads.

The neck doesn't lie though. His neck is bigger in the Maryland photo than the most recent NFL one.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

MerrimanBeforeAfter.jpg

I'm not saying dude isnt on roids but thats a pretty bad PS

Definitely the collar is stretched in the first pic, thats why you see it being blurry, a characteristic of Liquify tool in PS.

But I still believe the guy takes steroids, he has that cheater face, and so does Bonds
sick.gif

His performance is more telling that this fake PS job. He obviously sucks without roids. Couldn't even take a hit from Gary Coleman-Jones-Drew

Im revoking his team traps membership card ASAP.

roll.gif

Never knew steroids made you darker....

or give you a unibrow

and anytime I get a chance to post this pic I'll do it....

TC485.JPG

I wish this guy was relevant so Goodell would be all over him.....

Regarding these pics, profootball talk is claiming they are real
laugh.gif

Here is part of what they wrote in their story:

These photos were not altered or doctored in any way by Taco Bill. According to ViewImages.com, the top photo was taken on May 5, 2005. The bottom photo was snapped on May 30, 2007. (To confirm, go to ViewImages.com, search "Shawne Merriman," and compare the head shot on page 7 to the head shot on page 20.)

who do you guys think is better now Ware or Merriman?

last year and there rookie year you guy were saying cowboys mest up for drafting Ware over Merriman

Back
Top Bottom