Shawty Lo Unappreciation...

BIG UP................to all my haters....

Man, song is CRACK! and the remix is FIIIIRREEEE...

"kanye looks like rakim on steriods compared to da south "

Especially in comparison to these type of dudes.

"shawty lo made d4l what it is today"

Which ain't much to begin with loll.

But I do love that line "A big thank you to all my haters"

You just got to have a certain swagger about yourself to appreciate this song man. The way the horns come in and all he got to say is LO LO They Know TheyKnow.
pimp.gif

But the reup gang did nothing to make it better "Yayo Yayo They Know''
grin.gif
They lost on that one. Any other beat they would have probally shinedown but not this one

The fact that you are making this post is giving him more credit than you really want to in general. He isn't trying to be succesful, hes trying to makesome cash with entertaining music, hell his group made Laffy Taffy, end of discussion.

he still usin fruity loops i see...lol same sounds too... some of em aight tho... i cant really tolerate too much +@+# like this but i can see the whole hoodblastin it already... ill give em til friday...

P.S. Dey Know remix =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
with luda & Jeezy [wheres T.I.??]

You probably won't hear him and TI on a song together anytime soon. Check the new XXL. Doesn't seem like they care too much for eachother.

grin.gif
UUUUHHHHH.... NAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH sit it out lil buddy. aint no need inhatin. L-O is that dude.. and you?... you aint.

and clipse is my guys, but nobody sounded better on that beat then shawty lo but jeezy...

he even got co-signed by kujo goodie for you tree huggers, and pusha for you rap elitist

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ pusha wit the latex gloves

all i wanna know... why is dude gettin so much respect now? I mean REALLY... i wanna know from atl cats... when d4l dropped everybody was clowning themfools...

^dude basically runs bankhead. a lot of the groups including dfb came up under him

people on niketalk and hip hop elitist clowned d4l, they was gettin played damn near every other song on atl radio and in the clubs. i was in atl when betchacant do it like me and laffy taffy took off. they was on fire, but when lo dropped im da man, it was a rizzy. its a different world down there for real....

Originally Posted by Young Easy

^dude basically runs bankhead. a lot of the groups including dfb came up under him

people on niketalk and hip hop elitist clowned d4l, they was gettin played damn near every other song on atl radio and in the clubs. i was in atl when betcha cant do it like me and laffy taffy took off. they was on fire, but when lo dropped im da man, it was a rizzy. its a different world down there for real....

i feel it... and i hated laffy taffy and cant do it like me but im da man was cool... but yea u right they make club music... im prepared to have my headcracked musically and culturally if i move to atl...

Originally Posted by TW3EK

people on niketalk and hip hop elitist clowned d4l, they was gettin played damn near every other song on atl radio and in the clubs. i was in atl when betcha cant do it like me and laffy taffy took off. they was on fire, but when lo dropped im da man, it was a rizzy. its a different world down there for real....

i feel it... and i hated laffy taffy and cant do it like me but im da man was cool... but yea u right they make club music... im prepared to have my head cracked musically and culturally if i move to atl...

Lo was doin' a bid when they started getting most of theirshine ... he's always been on that trap **** and been getting love down here forever ... just off of the person he is ...

grin.gif
UUUUHHHHH.... NAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH sit it out lil buddy. aint no need in hatin. L-O is that dude.. and you?... you aint.

and clipse is my guys, but nobody sounded better on that beat then shawty lo but jeezy...

he even got co-signed by kujo goodie for you tree huggers, and pusha for you rap elitist

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ pusha wit the latex gloves

Thank you.....

Just because they may have had better bars.....Don't mean they made the better song or made it sound better than others did.......

And yeah.....Push-ton-key is a fool for that one....
laugh.gif

Glad to see people schooling others on Lo....

Back
Top Bottom