Shawty Lo Unappreciation...

One of the worst dances ever to such a hot song...well...hot beat.

His version is so garbage compared to the remixes...especially with Jeezy on them.

i thought blockhead was one of the younger groups that sounded just like dfb? Anyways lo been the man since im da man. Joint so hard.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

http://niketalk.com/topic/47909
Shawty Lo Unappreciation...
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

blockhead= brc - baker rd clique
not d4l.....

lol@me listening to that song the other day

but uh...
he like... boy you a foooooooooooooool

What is wrong with bad quality rap, nobody takes rap music serious anymore.

If you want lyrical stuff, dont look for it to come from most of the stuff coming out from the south, all they are doing is putting out what the MAJORITY ofpeople like to hear, which is 1 hit wonder rappers who make a catchy song that you can drink to and get girls to dance to at partys. At least he isnt out theresaying he is a good rapper or passing himself off as the second coming of Jay-Z like some are. He is making catchy music that isnt talking about #%!$.

I kan't front Lo knocks. I'm listening to his album now and I like it. Lyrics wise it sux but I already know this is for the klub and bump in your kar.

I'm not a big fan of the south, besides Little Brother and a few others.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Shawty LO *Yeahhh no more nosy %+@ neighbors/Bigupp to all my HATERS*Shawty LO

Seems like his talking to you

roll.gif

he went to work on dat guapaholics cd wit gucci
pimp.gif

"done it all" is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

lil wayne killed the remix tho.....

and all my kicks fly like lui kang.

but u hate on budden... smh... the man rapped with auto tune for cryin out loud... i guess yall just look past that huh? groupie status...

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

What has hip-hop come to?

Illuztrious I'm 100% with you on this
5 years ago this board would've been up in arms if a song like Dey Know was a hit...it's like a children's song

Y'all main arguments for this dude are "well he didn't ruin a hot beat"
indifferent.gif

It's a god damn shame, what happened to intelligence, wordplay, all that? If it makes you dance, that's cool, Dey Know isn't a bad song, but c'mon take off the blinders, if you heard this guy freestyle you'd probably vomit
Pump ya breaks Dingle. Ain't nothing about this a god damn shame. There's hip-hop for intelligent, wordplay and that stuff. Andthere's hip-hop for smoking blunts, talkin $%%#, and knockin in the whip.

That's what makes hip-hop so illy, it's something out there for everybody, and evey occasion. Don't hate on that man b/c he makes music for hispeople. It's a time and place for everything. It's not like N's get home from work or school and reflect on their day by listening to Gucci andShawty Lo....there's rappers out there for that.

Some of yall need to grow up. Too many critics, not enough fans.

Dun done it all done done it all done done it alllllllllllllllllll
yeeaaaaaaaaaaa

And it's hard for some of yall who ain't from the South to feel this, and for that, I forgive you.

What you blind need some glasses to see?????

Originally Posted by tramond

blockhead= brc - baker rd clique
not d4l.....

lol@me listening to that song the other day

but uh...
he like... boy you a foooooooooooooool

laugh.gif
oops, i swore it was d4l too.

5 years ago this board would've been up in arms if a song like Dey Know was a hit...it's like a children's song

indifferent.gif

It's a god damn shame, what happened to intelligence, wordplay, all that? If it makes you dance, that's cool, Dey Know isn't a bad song, but c'mon take off the blinders, if you heard this guy freestyle you'd probably vomit
Pump ya breaks Dingle. Ain't nothing about this a god damn shame. There's hip-hop for intelligent, wordplay and that stuff. And there's hip-hop for smoking blunts, talkin $%%#, and knockin in the whip.

That's what makes hip-hop so illy, it's something out there for everybody, and evey occasion. Don't hate on that man b/c he makes music for his people. It's a time and place for everything. It's not like N's get home from work or school and reflect on their day by listening to Gucci and Shawty Lo....there's rappers out there for that.

yeeaaaaaaaaaaa

And it's hard for some of yall who ain't from the South to feel this, and for that, I forgive you.

thats some real rap and i rock with the homie dingle
laugh.gif

im from nyc and im pumpin the hell out this shawty lo album...i too used to hate rap like this...but it has a place and time...

Greetings,

indifferent.gif

illphillip wrote:

I swear, some of y'all are just OD. Throwing up a thread everytime a thought cross your mind.

Is it really that deep?

The internet has ruined us. All we have in a new generation of haters.

It's like every kid with a keyboard and an opinion thinks he's Perez Hilton n' %#!%.

"Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate"

Gospel.

indifferent.gif

Pump ya breaks Dingle. Ain't nothing about this a god damn shame. There's hip-hop for intelligent, wordplay and that stuff. And there's hip-hop for smoking blunts, talkin $%%#, and knockin in the whip.

That's what makes hip-hop so illy, it's something out there for everybody, and evey occasion. Don't hate on that man b/c he makes music for his people. It's a time and place for everything. It's not like N's get home from work or school and reflect on their day by listening to Gucci and Shawty Lo....there's rappers out there for that.

yeeaaaaaaaaaaa

Well said Jeep...that's basically my mindset when it comes to Hip Hop period.

indifferent.gif

yeeaaaaaaaaaaa

Well said Jeep...that's basically my mindset when it comes to Hip Hop period.

Back
Top Bottom