She just doesn't do it for me THREAD.

everyone is just posting bad shots of these celebs, post the pics where they look bad as hell. everyone's mind will change.

Lady+Gaga.png

katy_perry.jpg

Paris-Hilton_6.jpg

brandy-3.jpg

ei0xao3lcuf33oc0.jpg

Originally Posted by got tony

everyone is just posting bad shots of these celebs, post the pics where they look bad as hell. everyone's mind will change.

That's how they really look though....some of them joints trolls without their make-up team.....but back to the topic, Katie Perry from the neck up is disgusting

Originally Posted by got tony

That's how they really look though....some of them joints trolls without their make-up team.....but back to the topic, Katie Perry from the neck up is disgusting

I kinda gotta agree with fam that said Megan Fox looks like a ******. But she isn't, so I'd still pipe down like super mario

I kinda gotta agree with fam that said Megan Fox looks like a ******. But she isn't, so I'd still pipe down like super mario

Most overrated broad in the history of glorified broads.

Dont get me wrong, by no means am I saying she is unattractive, and yes I would smash give the chance, but she is highly overrated. Her face isnt that great, and her body isnt even all that either.
Spoiler [+]
mendes_gal1.jpg

Most overrated broad in the history of glorified broads.

Dont get me wrong, by no means am I saying she is unattractive, and yes I would smash give the chance, but she is highly overrated. Her face isnt that great, and her body isnt even all that either.
Spoiler [+]
mendes_gal1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom