Shirt over phone case/pouches Vol. Yay or Nay

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

GG0tti wrote:

Ive always kept mine in my pocket.

FTW
pimp.gif

when i had a clip, i still put the clip in my pocket. I just clipped on my pocket so it wouldnt move around in my pockets

when i had a clip, i still put the clip in my pocket. I just clipped on my pocket so it wouldnt move around in my pockets

RickyBattalion wrote:
I rock my phones like this:

Damn u must pay a thousand a month for all those phones damn lol

RickyBattalion wrote:

RickyBattalion wrote:

RickyBattalion wrote:

Rocking the holster goes back to the pager/two-way days. I admit that I rocked my Moto Timeport 935 on my hip, exposed. I thought I was doing it too.

A few years ago, I remember using the holster when I had Nextel, as well as with my first couple of Blackberries.

Nowadays, I always have my phones in my hands so I don't fumble around and miss calls. Word to Ari Gold.

Rocking the holster goes back to the pager/two-way days. I admit that I rocked my Moto Timeport 935 on my hip, exposed. I thought I was doing it too.

A few years ago, I remember using the holster when I had Nextel, as well as with my first couple of Blackberries.

Nowadays, I always have my phones in my hands so I don't fumble around and miss calls. Word to Ari Gold.

I had the LRG iPhone case and thought it was cool until it started swinging around when I walk and hitting my $&@!
smh.gif
I put my phone in my pocket now.

I had the LRG iPhone case and thought it was cool until it started swinging around when I walk and hitting my $&@!
smh.gif

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom