Shirt over phone case/pouches Vol. Yay or Nay

I had the LRG iPhone case and thought it was cool until it started swinging around when I walk and hitting my $&@!
smh.gif
I put my phone in my pocket now.

so i'ma dbag because i use a holster??
Never knew it was that serious, i just have one because i text a lot and its easier taking my phone in and out my holster than my pocket. Plus my phone has the tendency to accidentally ignore calls when i try to take it out my pocket

Never knew it was that serious, i just have one because i text a lot and its easier taking my phone in and out my holster than my pocket. Plus my phone has the tendency to accidentally ignore calls when i try to take it out my pocket

This post prompted me to buy a holster from amazon
laugh.gif

i used to put the clip on my pocket and rock the shirt over it
smokin.gif

This post prompted me to buy a holster from amazon
laugh.gif

i used to put the clip on my pocket and rock the shirt over it
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

basically

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

basically

I like the pouch. I can easily access my phone when I'm driving. It's too much of a pain to pull it out of my pocket and put it back in for a text or call when I'm driving.

I like the pouch. I can easily access my phone when I'm driving. It's too much of a pain to pull it out of my pocket and put it back in for a text or call when I'm driving.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

lol. I don't use a phone holster anymore but when I did I let it show so the ladies could be all like "Can I see your phone?" psh only if you put your number in it......then to never call them cause I'm shy

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

lol. I don't use a phone holster anymore but when I did I let it show so the ladies could be all like "Can I see your phone?" psh only if you put your number in it......then to never call them cause I'm shy

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Belt clip/holster > keeping phone in pocket.
especially when u need space in your pocket.
How much stuff are you carrying if you need extra space in your pockets? What do you carry around besides phone, keys, wallet, and maybe a lighter or some chap stick...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Belt clip/holster > keeping phone in pocket.
especially when u need space in your pocket.
How much stuff are you carrying if you need extra space in your pockets? What do you carry around besides phone, keys, wallet, and maybe a lighter or some chap stick...

Back
Top Bottom