Shirt over phone case/pouches Vol. Yay or Nay

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by omgitswes

lol. I don't use a phone holster anymore but when I did I let it show so the ladies could be all like "Can I see your phone?" psh only if you put your number in it......then to never call them cause I'm shy

roll.gif
lol

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by omgitswes

lol. I don't use a phone holster anymore but when I did I let it show so the ladies could be all like "Can I see your phone?" psh only if you put your number in it......then to never call them cause I'm shy

roll.gif
lol

The holster is functional and protects the phone. In my pocket the screen always gets messed up, lint gets inside the phone etc. That being said i still rock it in the pocket, holster just doesn't feel right.

The holster is functional and protects the phone. In my pocket the screen always gets messed up, lint gets inside the phone etc. That being said i still rock it in the pocket, holster just doesn't feel right.

Originally Posted by staystrong

RickyBattalion wrote:
I rock my phones like this:

Damn u must pay a thousand a month for all those phones damn lol
laugh.gif
I pay like $400 a month.

iPhone 4, 2 Blackberries and HTC HD2.

Originally Posted by staystrong

RickyBattalion wrote:
I rock my phones like this:

Damn u must pay a thousand a month for all those phones damn lol
laugh.gif
I pay like $400 a month.

iPhone 4, 2 Blackberries and HTC HD2.

I have a Blackberry 8530, it's slim enough to put in my pocket, but I usually have other things like my keys or change that could scratch the phone, which is why I have a holster. And the phone has a feature that puts my phone in "holster mode" that actually changes the sound profile, pretty convenient. I've noticed that my phone's longevity is greatly extended if I use a holster with it, too.

I have a Blackberry 8530, it's slim enough to put in my pocket, but I usually have other things like my keys or change that could scratch the phone, which is why I have a holster. And the phone has a feature that puts my phone in "holster mode" that actually changes the sound profile, pretty convenient. I've noticed that my phone's longevity is greatly extended if I use a holster with it, too.

I have a holster just dont like the phone in my pocket plus its more apt to accidentally answer a call while in the pocket than in the holster. Had it happen before and wasnt a good result lets just say I was just getting started doin something with a girl and the whole experience was heard.

I have a holster just dont like the phone in my pocket plus its more apt to accidentally answer a call while in the pocket than in the holster. Had it happen before and wasnt a good result lets just say I was just getting started doin something with a girl and the whole experience was heard.

Never had/used a holster in my life..

Although sometimes I feel it'd be useful (ie. in dress pants and basketball shorts).

Never had/used a holster in my life..

Although sometimes I feel it'd be useful (ie. in dress pants and basketball shorts).

I use my wholester if the shorts I'm wearing don't have pockits like NBA shorts or if the shorts I'm wareing have shallow pockets. I don't want my phone falling out getting out the wip or something

or if I also have my iPod.

keys left pocket, iPod right, cell holster, wallet back

I use my wholester if the shorts I'm wearing don't have pockits like NBA shorts or if the shorts I'm wareing have shallow pockets. I don't want my phone falling out getting out the wip or something

or if I also have my iPod.

keys left pocket, iPod right, cell holster, wallet back

The phone in the holster and on the hip is that dalitso look, word to the Jordan brand wdywt thread.

The phone in the holster and on the hip is that dalitso look, word to the Jordan brand wdywt thread.

Originally Posted by aestrada

laugh.gif
 well it doesnt look like that on everybody, I mean actual nice fitting shirts no dissrespect to homie just sayin

Originally Posted by aestrada

laugh.gif
 well it doesnt look like that on everybody, I mean actual nice fitting shirts no dissrespect to homie just sayin

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

so i'ma dbag because i use a holster??
Never knew it was that serious, i just have one because i text a lot and its easier taking my phone in and out my holster than my pocket. Plus my phone has the tendency to accidentally ignore calls when i try to take it out my pocket
He never said using a holster. He is referring to shirt over it or not.
My phone is always in my pocket.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

so i'ma dbag because i use a holster??
Never knew it was that serious, i just have one because i text a lot and its easier taking my phone in and out my holster than my pocket. Plus my phone has the tendency to accidentally ignore calls when i try to take it out my pocket
He never said using a holster. He is referring to shirt over it or not.
My phone is always in my pocket.

Back
Top Bottom