Shoe City in Laurel?

sorry for your misfortune today guys...

We were instructed by the center management to expedite the line of 60+ people at 830am. Honestly, if you were expecting to come to Shoe City at 10am to cop red foams, bourdeax spizikes, cement 4s, there were 100 people way ahead of you...

What i can do is offer ALL in this forum 20% off our online store @ http://ycmc.com (CODE: DMVNIKETALK) - Actually... im heading to Laurel right now. For those that posted in here earlier that didnt get anything, meet me there, I got you...

In regards to the $1200 shopping spree...

LAURELYCMC.jpg

Almost a full Size run in cement 4's and foams. Got there 1 hr before they opened at 9:30ish. They handed out tickets around 9:15 and most of the pairs we spoken for at that point. Somehow two re-sellers managed to scoop up the remaining pairs even the "limit was one", smh. They did hold true and had everything they advertised and I went back to scope the rest of the store, not bad. How long am I going to have to wait to get the Eletolimes?? I'm happy way better than HOH and another option for non QS releases. 

For my sources (which are ALWAYS on point)...

they had 9 pairs of foams

the had 11 pairs of Cement IV's.

Full size fun?  I guess that's in the eye of the beholder...

Either way, they made them available, so kudos for that.  The rest is what it is.

^ I $$+%@ with you my nig your post and information is always on point and i think you are right about the information from your source i was able to cop without a problem...i actually got what i wanted which til this day cant believe let slip away without paying crazy +@# mark up prices... Thanks to EOH and the rest of NT DMV

Back
Top Bottom