Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

Originally Posted by supaugly

^Wow! How much for those? Any info if they got limited stocks?!?
they have limited stocks but i heard shoe salon has them too. i think its 5500.

Originally Posted by supaugly

^Wow! How much for those? Any info if they got limited stocks?!?
they have limited stocks but i heard shoe salon has them too. i think its 5500.

^yo, thanks for that laceupmarv! just called shoe salon ATC if they have them, and they do. just 1 pair per size though... and according to the guy I talked to, it's only p4,2XX. sweeeeet!

hey guys, you think AM1 OG colorway (red/white and blue/white) that HideOut's selling is worth their prices at PHP5200? Bec I really want a pair however saw those on outlets so im half decided if im copping. input pls thanks!

i think they have that in hideout gb5 call the store/sales rep @ 09217421629/09194533708 for availability

HTH

where is GB5 actually? TIA
smile.gif

Originally Posted by toizpogi192415

has anyone saw the DMP 1 60+ on any shoe salon? TIA!
They have those at shoe salon powerplant 2 weeks ago. Just give them a call for availability and if it's your size. price is 10,995php if not mistaken.

@laceupmarv, u were right the first time about the chukka del barco's p5500. got my size at hideout, shoesalon already ran out of pairs on some sizes... zapato del barco's are p4200...
smile.gif

Thanks for the updates. More Power SIRS!
hope you get your size!

glad to be able to help! the best way to thank your fellow NTers is to pay it forward by providing/contributing updates and info.

peace 

favor. pls post here the sizes of DMP 60+ available @Rockwell. 10.5 is way big THANKS AGAIN!
It will be faster if you give them a ring. Powerplant: 898-1298

airmax90 infrared cost 4795 for more info please call 7299452

AVAILABLE in HIDEOUT
Thnx Sir Kingcrux31 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom