Shoes Thrown at Bush

That's the funniest thing I've seen/heard in a while.
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the size 10 shoe comment.

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Lol I may hate what Bush has done as President but
pimp.gif
hes prolly mad cool to chill with...hes such a dude
Yes he would. He's actually pretty damn funny.
There's a video out that is by a journalist who is part of the press crew for the 2000 election.... and she just follows him around & video tapes him on the plane & what not.
Dude's like rolling fruit down the middle of the plane
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And he's got jokes with his comments.
link??
its funny I think we lose sight of the fact that these politicians and celebrities are still people and besides the mistakes or parties they may belong to ...they can still be great people... Im an Obama supporter but I always thought McCain was prolly a chill dude
I actually meant video as in movie.... I should have said documentary haha.

http://www.amazon.com/Jou...ndra-Pelosi/dp/B0000YTOXU

Culled from countless hours of video and originally broadcast on HBO in November 2002, this Emmy-winning "home movie" purports to provide an "all-access pass" to George W. Bush during the 18-month haul of his 2000 presidential campaign, but it's more accurate to call this a revealing portrait of camaraderie among the campaign's roving press corps. Armed with a camcorder and her own charming personality, NBC news producer Alexandra Pelosi (youngest daughter of California Democratic Representative Nancy Pelosi) captures a "Dubya" we don't often see: casual, charismatic, and (with a mouthful of junk food much of the time) rather lacking in table manners. History has turned Journeys with George into a horror film that looks like a road-trip buddy comedy. The terrorist attacks of 9/11/2001 and the subsequent war in Iraq were more than two years in the future, so this amiable cross-country jaunt now looks like a stress-free postcard from a more innocent time, enjoyable for its candor about the seemingly endless cycle of photo-ops and repetitive campaign rhetoric. What you won't get from Pelosi's video diary is any deeper insight into George W. Bush or the nascent workings of his imminent administration. As a lighter-side companion to The War Room, however, Journeys with George is must-see viewing for anyone interested in the relationship between jaded journalists and the man who would become the 43rd President of the United States. It's unlikely we'll ever see another film quite like this. --Jeff Shannon

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Lol I may hate what Bush has done as President but
pimp.gif
hes prolly mad cool to chill with...hes such a dude
Yes he would. He's actually pretty damn funny.
There's a video out that is by a journalist who is part of the press crew for the 2000 election.... and she just follows him around & video tapes him on the plane & what not.
Dude's like rolling fruit down the middle of the plane
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And he's got jokes with his comments.

n5ssno.gif

I love how when Middle Easterners arrest somebody they always do that downward slap of shame on the suspect
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom