Shoes Thrown at Bush

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

7771524ca991a9f342e655250e84566a0cf1c3b.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

His duck game really is on point though.
G-Dub still got the cat like reflexes at an old age
pimp.gif

IM DYING YO
THE GIF IS HILARIOUS
"i've had people give me gestures...not including all 5 fingers'
bush is a g yo.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Im really impressed by bush, dude handled it as G as possible! but the security was lacking! by the first shoe I was expecting son to get trampled by like 20guys in suits and shades

Originally Posted by yendro

Originally Posted by s dubl

niketalk
smh.gif
where the hell is the CIA? He should have been shot ten times before he throw the shoes.
Absolutely. The Secret Service really took an L on this incident, considering the guy was able to throw 2 shoes at Bush's head before anyoneeven stood up in front of the podium. I'm disappointed in the response time, although I suspect that in this case, the SS was in a support capacity tolocal military forces, etc. Protection politics is a tricky business. I just saw him speak here at Texas A&M last Friday, and the Secret Service was THICK.He arrived by Marine One Chopper right next to the Arena and we got to see him take off.
pimp.gif

GWB is quick! I don't know if I could have dodged that first shoe as easily. And that first one was DEAD ON accurate. Where the hell is the SS, slow %#+reaction. Damn not even they are taking their job seriously for a lame duck president.

props to that journalist! seriously. that guy would be a national hero had either of those shoes hit Bush.

Fox News is already reporting that the journalist was a MSNBC employee.

Had that had been some rocks, mayne
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
the smirk, then he's gonna look @ buddy like 'you missed $@!%+'

Man the secret service react time seemed slow as hell, at first i thought he was in that $@!%+ by himself.

Back
Top Bottom