SHOES x TOYS ...

MASKMAN and BIOMAN robot.any1 here remember this ol'skool robots?
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

63kbm8m.jpg
Team FLorida Reppin'
305 Miami And 561 Palm Beach Till I Die
Home Of The Dread Heads, Chevys, And Gold Teeth
Team F Da Law
Ten, Twenty, Life​

zs05wc.....they are 1/6 scale (12inches) ELITE FORCE figures made by BBI (blueboxtoys.com). they're typically found in toys r us,kb toys, and big lots stores. they run about $10 and you can find even better quality (some accessories like a helmet/weapon are made of metal) figures at hobby stores like hungates for $30 or more. avoid the gi joe version....they're poor quality,not to scale, and the weapons and body are less realistic. post a pic if you ever get some!

this is my first contribution to this thread... nice pics in here though!

dsc0021copyky8.jpg
TEAM-AF-ONEit could be fatal wait til del come back out and act out emotions in oakland blackouts

debs 168 i did the EXACT same thing w/ my wrestling figures as a kid lol, if i had a kevin nash and a scott hall figure, best believe i made both of em nwo shirts to rock out of paper lol
This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK~Jay Z <a href='myspace.com/redrg23'>add the kid</a>

Where is a good place to buy transformers, like the ones from the recent movie?

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

any major retailer walmart, target, kmart, TRU
TEAM Comics
"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win."​

TEAM DC
"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win."​

chewie x acg's

puma x elite force special ops

air max x lambo murcielago

jordan 1 x lambo gallardo

cons weapon x skyline gtr/ dunk x viper

THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

1255341880_64fdf65c80.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Team AM Fam

WANTED in sz 9.5: Safari AM1, Teal AM1, Takashi Dunk SB, Buck Dunk SB
FT: Purple Non-Patent Avengers sz 10 for sz 9.5

Back
Top Bottom