SHOES x TOYS ...

THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

Heavyarms Custom X AF1 Jewel.
TEAM WOLVERINE
Those Who Stay Will Be Champions
GO BLUE​
Wanted sz. 8 or 8.5: Michigan Jewel AF1 Mid

Thought i would post a few of my g i joes in here.
4qoyjvn.jpg

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

Gohan

goku035eq4.jpg
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
F/S:Jordan VIII sz6, Jordan XV sz 8.5, Jordan VII sz 9, OG Aqua VIII sz 9.5, Dunk 3m Hi sz10, AF1 Boxing sz 11,
Jordan XVII sz 11.5​

4xvkhle.jpg
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

DOPE !!!KEEP IT UP YALL. FRESH @#%$
BOOTCAMP 4 LIFE,DECEPT 2 DEATH,MAGNUMFORCE SO YOU NEVER FORGET!!!!!

I got hella Transformers. I'll take and post pics later... if I got time. :nerd:
nerd.gif

Go Warriors: It's a great time out
SF Giants in 2007
Niner Nation
San Francisco

6bu1nk5.jpg
THE JOKER GANG

Nice Leader Megatron and Ultimate Bumblebee BigRockford. I haven't had time yet to open mine.

Just a quick pic.

n32401052_30874340_4392.jpg

heres my small contribution. Let my baby cousin play with him so i have no idea where his rifle or uzis are

11uvmvk.jpg

^^rifles and uzis are the best things about him lol

dope pic though!!
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

^^^damn...Master Chief is dope!!!! gotta get me one of those...nice pic by the way

here's my contribution...
280288787.jpg
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

^^dope spidey smoke!!

ps those toys are called bear bricks
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

Back
Top Bottom