SHOES x TOYS ...

No shoes. These just came in today.
TEAM WOLVERINE
Those Who Stay Will Be Champions
GO BLUE​
Wanted sz. 8 or 8.5: Michigan Jewel AF1 Mid

THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

damn john...that's a dope pic!!! i was expecting another pic w/ logan...
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

:lol:
laugh.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

That's a sweet pic john, maybe you could sharpen it up a little, but still, it's really really nice.
i'm russian, if that matters.
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Thanks, my batteries were dying and i had the wrong lights set up, should have turned out like this
THE JOKER GANG

Bump!

No shoes, but here's a new toy of mine . . .
mw5p5l.jpg
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make its nothin​

THE JOKER GANG

Wow i 95 really feelin that mint voltron!!!!!!!!!
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Doesn't match too much but here's another one.

"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

THE JOKER GANG

Back
Top Bottom