Shoetrends.com Back in Business!!!

looks kinda iffy
i remember them back in the day
great people
like someone else said wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt the same owner as before

I emailed them, I used to email Jay periodically. I got a email back from Ron who stated that Jay got promoted and is the "purchasing" dept.

AIR JORDAN 23 XXIII (Pre-Ordering)
[table][tr][td]
AJ001.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Product #: AJ001

Brand: NIKE

Color: Black/Red

Price:$155.00

For many years, I bought all jordans from them.They are real legit and am happy that they are back in business now...
You can be confident when you buy from them.
WELCOME BACK SHOETRENDS..................

Originally Posted by HYPEDKICKSdotCOM

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Registrant:[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]ShoeTrends[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]10008 National Blvd. #172[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Los Angeles, CA 90034[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]US[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Domain Name: SHOETRENDS.COM[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Administrative Contact , Technical Contact :[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Webmaster, Shoe Trends[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td][email protected][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]10008 National Blvd. #172[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Los Angeles, CA 90034[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]US[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Phone: 999-999-9999[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Record expires on 19-Jan-2009[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Record created on 20-Jan-1998[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Database last updated on 14-Nov-2007[/td] [/tr][/table]
You know what you did is illegal? It's people like you that ruin the purpose of that database. So when they end up removing it, and people get frauded online and there's no one to help guess who we got to blame. YOU!

i know you're banned for a reason but seriously wth is he talking about?
alien.gif

Sup Guys! I got my AJ23 from shoetrends today!! Also the word is that shoetrends might ship them out before the release date! SWEET!!!

ShoeTrends.com
Order # 001113
Monday, February 04, 2008 1:53:00 PM
Billing Information
(* required) Ronald Anthony S.
Rowland Hts, CA 91748
U.S.A.
Phone *:
E-mail *:

Shipping Information Ronald Anthony S.
Rowland Hts, CA 91748
U.S.A.
Phone *:
E-mail *:

Payment Information Payment Method: PayPal

Order QtyPart NoNameSizePriceTotal
1AJ2301AIR JORDAN 23 XXIII (Pre-Ordering): SIZE 10 $155.00
Sub Total: $155.00
Shipping Type: FedEx Groud - U.S.A.
Shipping: $15.00
Total: $170.00

You know what you did is illegal? It's people like you that ruin the purpose of that database. So when they end up removing it, and people get frauded online and there's no one to help guess who we got to blame. YOU!
I dont get it. whats illegal?

BTw, i use to get my kicks from Shoetrends also.

Originally Posted by ronxsarmiento

Sup Guys! I got my AJ23 from shoetrends today!! Also the word is that shoetrends might ship them out before the release date! SWEET!!!

ShoeTrends.com
Order # 001113
Monday, February 04, 2008 1:53:00 PM
Billing Information
(* required) Ronald Anthony S.
Rowland Hts, CA 91748
U.S.A.
Phone *:
E-mail *:

Shipping Information Ronald Anthony S.
Rowland Hts, CA 91748
U.S.A.
Phone *:
E-mail *:

Payment Information Payment Method: PayPal

Order QtyPart NoNameSizePriceTotal
1AJ2301AIR JORDAN 23 XXIII (Pre-Ordering): SIZE 10 $155.00
Sub Total: $155.00
Shipping Type: FedEx Groud - U.S.A.
Shipping: $15.00
Total: $170.00
post pics when/if you receive them

sup I didn't recieve my shoes today. what i meant to say was that shoetrends are taking pre-orders and i got myself a pair guaranteed. They also said iftheir shipment comes in early that they would send me the J's before the release date.

It's the same dudes. They site was designed on the cheap. Their old site, although better looking, was very dated. They had to do a re-design and made amore effective e-commerce site. A lot is left to be desired aesthetically, but in terms of legitimacy this is indeed shoetrends. You can expect the samelevel of service and quality product. I do not work for them, but I know the owner personally.

Will someone please post pics as soon as they get a pair of shoes from this site? There are conflicting views in this post as to the site's legitimacy andI would like to see visual evidence that they are 100% legit before committing money to a purchase.

Thanks!

Pulling the "whois" about a website isn't illegal. It is public information.

pimp.gif
Glad they're back, I've been doing business with these folkssince the late 90''s. I was wondering what happened when they were remaking the site for about a couple of years.
laugh.gif

Also I don't know why folks are surprised, Shoetrends always had preorders that were a few dollars off retail (ranging from 10-30 bucks off) Also ifyou're in Southern California, you'll get them way earlier since they're based off in L.A. county. I remember when I ordered the 16's and17's from them, I'd get them a week or two earlier than release.

It seems like the same people to me. Jay always told me that this was the plan. The owner got burned out, and decided it was time for a break. They were goingto close-up shop for a couple of years, and then come back bigger and better. Looks like they finally decided it was time. BTW, they were still kinda sellingthis whole time, but you couldn't order with CC's. It was a giant pain in the #!@+, and I eventually just stopped b/c it wasn't worth the hassle.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom