Shoplifting attempt in BK gone hilariously wrong! [Video]

Damn. The one day that I don't go on that side I miss the action.

This proves that everyone in BK is about that life. even foreigners

:lol:

I'm not saying it won't happen but why are people posting that the shoplifter is gonna get paid? Because he got detained/restrained? Bit? Stripped? All of the above?

LL

Again, it's not shoplifting until he passes the all points of sale and exits (or attempts to exit).

Is there a high possibility that he was going to steal? Of course. Can you prove it? No.

Look up the acronym S.C.O.N.E. and then come back and post.

And you think you can bite someone and get away with it just because you thought they were going to steal?
I already agreed with you on that, but again shoplifting was his intention. Actually yes, you can prove that he was going to steal. He said that he didn't have anything else when they where holding him down. Obviously he was going to steal since he was telling em that so that he could get away.

Can you link me to what scone means because I didn't find anything when I googled the acronym.

I never said that.

Someone already said that he was going to steal a box of snickers and he punched one of the workers. So acting as if this thief has a credible case to come up on some cash is laughable.

Don't the employees have the right to detain someone until the police arrive? Besides dude biting I see nothing wrong with what they did. If dude would have just sat down he wouldn't have ended up naked.

Snickers or not its theirs. Maybe they were charging $10,000 for a Snicker bar. Cost doesn't matter, what does, is that he was trying to steal. What if he was trying to steal some of your shoes? There just shoes, let him have them right? If he wasn't trying to steal, then why was he fighting to leave? And no you cannot walk into a store and put anything in your pockets, that proves you intend to steal. At least if I was in the jury thats what I would think.

The owner needs to train his employees on how to better handle situations like that.

Our system should not give that thief anything. If he wasn't doing something wrong, nothing wrong would have never happend to him.

I cannot believe cats is defending him.. I would have been at the register asking someone to ring me up so I can leave. lol

Damn. The one day that I don't go on that side I miss the action.
This proves that everyone in BK FLATBUSH is about that life. even foreigners
:lol:

FIXED
Hipsters have made it that we can no longer paint the entire boro with the same broad brush.
But Flatbush will always be Flatbush, doesnt matter how many Applebees and H&M stores they build.

Last edited:
Not going to get involved in this race stuff. Definitely not going to defend the petty theft of some chocolate, but it's just that. There's a bigger problem.

But damn. They were removing clothing and biting dude. 3 guys. :rofl: Should of just put son in a full nelson. Three people and they grab his waistband? They had son looking like the coppertone girl. :rofl: :rofl:

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

If you put "some jeans in your pants" in front of a Macys employee all that they are going to do is follow you and notify LP.

They can't call you a thief or accuse you of stealing. They can say "hey, do you wanna try those jeans that are down your pants on first before you buy them"?

They can let you know that they are aware that you have jeans down your pants. But that's it.

The moment you head towards the exit, LP will THEN come and take you to the back.
Yeah you totally didn't read my post. So it's quite clear you have absolutely no idea what you're even replying to. I'm talking about putting jeans in your pants and you're still on about thievery as if you're unable to recognize or acknowledge the first offense of putting the merchandise in your pants.

Last edited:
Don't the employees have the right to detain someone until the police arrive? Besides dude biting I see nothing wrong with what they did. If dude would have just sat down he wouldn't have ended up naked.
Snickers or not its theirs. Maybe they were charging $10,000 for a Snicker bar. Cost doesn't matter, what does, is that he was trying to steal. What if he was trying to steal some of your shoes? There just shoes, let him have them right? If he wasn't trying to steal, then why was he fighting to leave? And no you cannot walk into a store and put anything in your pockets, that proves you intend to steal. At least if I was in the jury thats what I would think.
The owner needs to train his employees on how to better handle situations like that.
Our system should not give that thief anything. If he wasn't doing something wrong, nothing wrong would have never happend to him.
I cannot believe cats is defending him.. I would have been at the register asking someone to ring me up so I can leave. lol

who called the cops? they were on some vigilante justice.

If he got caught then they should have restrained him.. dude shouldve stayed calm and dealt with it.

Last edited:
Morons on here really trying to defend this thief.

I don't think anyone is really trying to defend the thief. But Im saying I don't think his actions warranted the extreme reaction he got from the employees.

Reminds me of Pulp Fiction...

The thief knew to expect some kind of reaction if he were caught in the act, but the reaction he got was a textbook "over reaction".

Stealing some candy compared to stripping down and biting into another human being aint the same ballpark, league, or even the same ******g sport.

If they own the shop its well within their rights to detain a shoplifter. That said, they went OD on him with the biting and punching AND it was caught on tape, so this guy is gonna be able to buy himself about a million of those snickers bars.
if da merchandise doesn't leave da store they have no right to detain him.

^

It's not stealing until he tries to walk out.

They met him at the back of the shop while he was putting the box in his pants.

And let's not forget the bite. Dude is about to come up on some loot.
"It's not stealing until he tries to walk out."

iblM14wZzXdHOh.png

In regards to your last sentence...

I hope you're trolling.
security and retail employees are told by law enforcement that unless da person tries to walk out with da merchandise its not considered

shoplifting by law.

Back
Top Bottom